A Worthy Death

A Worthy Death

ek2n9-EtYPVFANpecCRDTXn-lMRjFMp8_nRRhuYRcnJ5LTh6_PlhLg7tgGLBaxI0rXqa3LSyQRlWg31B7t0p7iydnbeCuUcdNZ56UYypIBzQEZV-YfdN2OPyhVtkTRDUmgiF2BB_

It was a hot day with a gentle breeze blowing into talons as wulfgar and his comrades entered the tavern “let get those free drink from our company deal!” Exclaimed Wulfgar with a rousing cheer with his comrades “oi Wulfgar there is a drink I think ye like! Called urzug mix! Strong drink that makes menu men pass out or vomit on dey floor! Want to have at it?” Patrick would say slapping a pat on Wulfgar's shoulder. It was exactly nineteen years ago since his wife left him for a secretary with his most prized possession, “Right that sound something I should try Pat!” After sitting down at the bar stools many would go to try ordering the urzug drink, one by one they signed a waiver, ‘If anything happens to you we are NOT responsible!’ “What’s dis?” Wulfgar would ask the barmaid

“It’s a waiver saying we are not responsible if something was to happen to you when you drink this.” She replied handing out the drinks at the counter with each rousing cheer from the cauldron company men and women chugging their drinks down wulfgar would sign his waiver unknown to him he should have stuck with the whiskey for after two chugs on his drink he would fall face down on the counter blacking out

Memory would surge through his mind back to twenty years ago “Please! Don’t leave, I'll change! Don’t take him away love!” The woman would be silent as Wulfgar hands would be held down by two guards before looking at Wulfgar one last time before walking away “enough Wulfgar! It would be a better life for both me and the little one! You should feel honored that he willing to spare your child, I wouldn’t have to deal with his screaming if I had to!” Humid heat would fill Wulfgar bodie as he let out a sigh before breaking loose from the guard throwing him over his shoulder but not before his arm being hit by a large baton, sharp pain would stick on his left arm before hitting the guard on his left in his Crown Jewels with his right hand before one final whack hits wulfgar in the head, he quickly remembered ten years afterwards he had a dead chicken with apparent black rocks as eyes and sewn in noodle haired “my moonlight lass eh? At least this one will never leave me…” Wulfgar would stumble up awakened by Patrick loud smack on his back “Oi WULFGAR! Wake up your ****! That is not you I know to can’t hold ye fuckin liquor!” Patrick would say laughing along side Richard and Valkyrie “oi miss can I have another one?” Wulfgar would ask “sure, leave ten mins on the counter it’s free if you don’t pass out but ten if you do!” She said placing the mug on the counter before walking away as Wulfgar placed the ten on the counter “RIGHT LADS! To the company! SKOL!!! He raised the drink high as the company cheered SKOL!!! 

Wulfgar would shake his head remembering the mossy taste of the last drink before lifting his head up placing the mug up to his lip with each gulp wulfgar take he felt a sting of nausea before the last three bring pain and dizziness, slamming his mug down on the counter he would stare forward with everything a blur a familiar figure approach his face ‘Sarah?’ He thought to himself… what was his wife doing here? Why? Where was his son? Wulfgar would shake his head a bit opening his mouth only to cough out a spat of blood “oh shite…” as his body became shaking convolution on it own before blacking out

‘Is this it? Is it finally time? I guess it is true it will happen when yeh lease expect it….’ A glimmer of light would appear for wulfgar from which he pulled from his suit his beloved moonlight lass for one last time before he breathed his last

——————————————

Should anyone look in his belongings at his bed they would find a will that simply says:

“To those who read this letter which means I am dead… I wish you well and I shall

Await for you bastard in the nether so I can torment you like I have while I lived, in the meantime all of my belongings will go to my son who was taken from me when he was three months old… last I had called him by Harald Altaii, that is if my bastard wife didn’t change it…. inside this letter should be a small envelope! Do not touch it or I will haunt her arse to the ends of toime, don’t think I won’t do it I’ll make a pact with whatever devil or evil being out dere….. now that assuming I ain’t in dah golden halls of thyr! Den just **** yeh! And finally I wish to, if my body recoverable to be set on a small roll boat galley and be lit halfway out the sea, and plenty of Alcohol and women must be attending! Yeh know the old tradition way like meh father and his fathers before him! Take care of my moonlight lass if I hadn’t eaten her already…..”

Below there will be a small envelope in which will remain closed until given to his son irp 

"You left us too soon ya bastard..... you died in a peaceful way..... may we meet again" he said while patting wulfgar's shoulder as his body was laying  down dead to his bed