ANCHORS AWEIGH

"Wonderful." A 'ker would state- preparing for the meeting to come.

Upon receiving and perusing the invitation, Elsil'Ceru offered it to her brother, Elsiimah'Ceru"We must attend the sitting. Such an event could truly shape the state of the Rustlers for years to come!" A faint smirk hid beneath Elsil's infamous yellow mask. @__Clocky

Valerdya of the Rustlers skims over the missive with a raised brow. “All of us? In one place? Ti, this should be more than entertaining.” She smirks, tossing a dagger in each hand.

Little Cin wonders... maybe this'll be fun! The girl nods, grabbing her Rustlers uniform with a wooden hand.

Daisuke, A Rustler, looks over the document "Hmm, diplomacy between these groups? Might aswell." he shrugs, looking to Elsil'Ceru. "Let me know what happens please." @AnonymousAlexa

Mika Uialben Smiles at the missive "Been a while- Yesterday, actually." He commented with a chuckle as he places the missive atop the rock he sat on, saving it for a later day

Richard Naric would read it over before nodding a few moments "ill bring some stew from the cauldron, we cauldroniers are going to see some nice folk lads!"

Rustler Matthew adjusts his coat before sitting down with a cup of tea in the local shop of talons port, taking a small bite of a pastry before looking over the missive, "Hrmm, nice riddle, although the first line gives away the location already." he hummed before he continued reading. "Ah, diplomacy between our groups, should be interesting, perhaps i'll try and make it, although i do so hate the heat of waterless seas." He hummed before continuing his morning routine enjoying his pastry and tea.