A Cauldronier’s Funeral

Spoiler

A Cauldronier’s Funeral

3DpOJwfxhBIjNJOov3f4hwIltvi2fwdMCEMMse6L5Jbw_8AXzx2ZSdS50Xjoy7MOqgIbR58bWJw2dRcjwPAk1jNtxCTaeH3IeELfUoRsgJLvfK5N5_rVdGoLJQBe2uv0QMATbd92

[!] Letters are sent to friends of the Cauldroniers and the residents of Vortice

“Dear reader, With a heavy heart as Captain of the Cauldron Company I invite you to a funeral of one of our fallen comrades Wulfgar Altaii, A Father, A betrayed Husband, Proud Cauldronier, Warrior, And a Hell of a Drinker. His funeral will be carried out as his will is deemed of the tradition of the cauldroniers. To be set upon a rowboat Galley and set ablaze into the sea with his gifts with him. He has requested that Alcohol, and women be attending his funeral, as well as his proud son Harald Altaii to send off his father.

We do ask you to come with a Bottle of Alcohol to send the deceased off with a spill of thanks to his service.”

[Time and date: Friday at 4PM EST at the Dominion of Vortice.]

"Shite.." Valkyrie spoke out as she read the 'bring a bottle of alcohol' part.. as she drank it all recently.. "oh well, guess i gada stop by the tavern later to claim my free bottle for this week"