Looking for Anarcism (Not begging just need help)

Hi i'm looking for someone to teach me Anarcism (Arcane magic type) It's basically manipulating mana into shapes and so. It's a form of Arcane magic. Like creating shields, weapons, projectiles but also simple things like flowers. Basically anything but you propably know that since you clicked on this.

Now i'm not begging for people to teach me Anarcism, i'm simply asking where i should look in RP. Where do i have the biggest chance of finding someone or something that can teach me Anarcism. If you yourself can teach me then please contact me on my discord - GeneralPumpkinCZ#1005

(This topic is now closed)

Edited by GeneralPumpkinCZ

Spoiler

Please read this, Arcanism is permanently gone.

I can vouch for this young man's ability to create an interesting atmosphere, and his dedication. Any magic teacher would be lucky to count him as a student, please consider teaching him. 

Hey, as the two have said above, Arcanism has been hard shelved, meaning that it has pretty much been permanently removed from accepted Magic on the server (if you'd like to inquire why it was shelved, shoot me a DM on the forums).

You're a new player, so its understandable that you'd make a post like this, but I cannot stress this enough: look for Magic in roleplay. Magic teachers often get a bad taste in their mouth when they see someone posting on the forums asking for a teacher/where they can find Mages. Just walk around in character and explore (just be sure not to metagame anything).

That being said, I'd HIGHLY suggest that you take some time to get acquainted with the server before you go for Magic on any persona. It's important to get experience with how the server works for at least a few months before you delve into something like Magic. Magic is a tool for roleplay, and in order to get the most out of it, you should be very familiar with roleplay on the server.

Edited by IsaaKc

arcanism was shelved, buddy

This is the third post I've seen from you asking basically for magic. I think you need to chill out before people start to be pulled off by the idea of teaching you. Keep searching within RP. Make friends, speak to people and be offered rather then requested. Magic is an enhancer not an end goal. Just have fun and don't aim to revolve your whole time asking around for magic. Comes across desperate.

Not aiming to hate but suggesting 

You can find an Anarchism book in a few libraries, they have a really cool A symbol.