An Old Warrior's Plea | Matumakh'Raguk

Guzr

AN OLD WARRIOR’S PLEA

Θ|  dkwqcW1AEKtOJxYluY4LWcvx2-f5Pb0MSDps_hV7ROC6F9pT5207351iFRZS4pFry5f7EWbSHThLIHwW40AAP4bFouL2QBt9R2gnoJF77I5z7TL4s8SqNQnNeakPvj1lI4ikHKEB|Θ

As of recent, an old Orcish individual would be spotted near Krugmar. He walked the globe pointlessly, as if stricken down by will itself. Those who heard him speak would not his coarse and rough voice, as if he ate exclusively asphalt and ash to stay alive. He was a husk of his former self physically; though in spirit he has only matured.

Nonetheless of his self, his note would be delivered to the Rex.

“Blood. Dirt. Bone. This is all I’ve become. The spirits they plague my mind, they gnaw at my endless consciousness and tear my soul apart limb from limb. If this note reaches anyone except the Rex: Read this. My war was just in my eyes. They had attacked my brother; their intention was death. I asked for punishment, and when delivered none I took my own. I have killed Uruk, yes, but not for the gain of my own. See what that revenge has cost me. 

I am whitewash. I am the spirit’s example of justice; but my will is not broken.

Rex Azhug: Hear me now. I am Lutauman, I am Farseer; but I am whitewash aswell. Grant me the tasks, allow me to prove myself to the Ilzgul and to your ilk. Give me a journey with an axe in my hand and I will unwhitewash myself; or I will die with an axe in hand, the Ilzgul will choose. 

But do this for me, and I will repay you tenfold. Allow me to prove myself.

Matumakh’Raguk

Lûp-Leyd

Glizzi’Gobbla’Raguk frowns at the note. Inhaling sharply as he read the name Raguk  on it. He scratched his bare and scarred chest Mi gunna du diz, mi will Mayk him hole agayn. Azhz uh kub uh Gazigazh, Alwayz kub uh Gazigazh.”

An aging Shaman of a Raguk catches wind of the plea. Their brow rises upon their worn, torn, scared face at the news. The wind blows freely around them as they rise to feet, the mountain they find themselves upon soothing with noises, a calling almost. The shaman's gaze narrows into a frown thought to them ". . . Ah plea from some un so young. Rememberz wen diz Raguk waz zmaller ah proud, noble . . . den zwayed tu eazily tu angereh. Did bad thingz ah made bad choicez" The Shaman's eyes roll letting out a sigh slouching upon spot, returning with a thump upon a tree stump "but ah brudda iz ah brudda. Mi will lizten clozer on da blah of da Zpiritz on diz plea. Hope da Rex peepz da zway of da Zpiritz wen deciding"

“An orc killing other orcs. A disgrace to the likes of Kezt and Krug. If this orc wishes to return, he must not prove me or to any other orc, but to Kezt, that he should return. An impossible task should be set before him and only the will of the spirits should grant him success.” Korgahk then went to order new weapons and armors to be smithed in preparation for more battle against the elves of Haelunor and the Elveneese.

She was simply too young to know all the details, but the Grubgoth of Krugmar listened still to the plea. "Mi behn hopin to bryng mi bruddahz ahnd ziztahz home. Wub dihz bruddah dihd myght behn ah cryme, buht, ihz ahlzo nub de worzt cryme mi haz peeped happehn ihn our goi. Uhtha'z have commihted atrozihtiez ahnd peeperz were turned ohr iht waz forgihvehn aftah ah honor klomp. Who ihz mi to pazz juhdgement ahn anutha?"