Animandil Clan

The Animandil clan is a clan that houses those with big hearts who don't (and never will) believe that they are above any other living, breathing or sentient being.

We spend our days building shelters for those in need. Be it a homeless dog, stray cat or Farmed animal in need.
We don't take part in consuming any animal byproducts, Including there Flesh, eggs, bodily fluids (Milk, blood etc.), honey etc.
Neither do we take part in the use of there skin, leather, wool or any part of them.

As an Animandilian you swear that you will never harm an innocent creature.
If you come across an animal in danger you must inter vein.

You may leave notes in front of farm buildings, stables etc. to give notice to them that you are worried with the health of there animals.

I your free time volunteer to build bigger farm buildings and/or paddocks for the animals, or if you may free/care for any of them.

If possible do not harm hostile creatures but if it is for your own life you may.

“The greatness of a nation and it’s moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”

(OOC): “I personally chose to go vegan because I educated myself on factory farming and cruelty to animals, and I suddenly realised that what was on my plate were living things, with feelings. And I just couldn’t disconnect myself from it any longer.” -Ellen DeGeneres .

"Please if you care for the future of the world watch these documentaries: Dominion, Seaspiracy, Cowspiracy, Earthlings (Only watch if you are 18+ as they are visual)" -Me (VeganNatureQueen)

RP:

If you wish to join us in our quest for equality speak to Fawna (OOC: VeganNatureQueen)
thank you and may mother nature guide your soul to the light.

16 Instagram Accounts That Will Inspire You To Go Vegan - The Tree Kisser

(OOC): Links to the documentaries:

https://www.dominionmovement.com/watch

https://www.seaspiracy.org/

https://www.cowspiracy.com/

https://www.nationearth.com/

(OOC): P.S this is a take two at this clan/guild as an argument began on the other and it was shut down. please only positive comments ❤️

The Orcish Shaman gently sat muttering in old Blah while cooking up a hex... in which a chicken was used he gets interupted by the missive being read out growling in response "ZILENZE HIPPEH! MI EZ HEXXIN!" the Goblin personally had no problem with those deciding eating meat is wrong he just didnt want them to interupt his damned Hexing 

[!] A Large terrifyingly bloody Olog sits within his cavern munching uppon the flesh of god knows what... his eating gets temporarily interupted by the mentioning of eating meat is wrong he merely gives a thundering laugh in turn the Goblin who read out such a claims for the first time didnt get send flying into a wall.... the Titan seems Amused "NUB EADIN MEET?! DEI MUZD BI KIDDIN!"

Edited by ThatDutchFellow

The she elf, nods at his meat eating decision but protests for him to stop the hexing "The creature is innocent, may i ask what the hex is for or if I can help in anyway not to have this being's life ended?" she asks almost as a plead.

4 minutes ago, VeganNatureQueen said:

The she elf, nods at his meat eating decision but protests for him to stop the hexing "The creature is innocent, may i ask what the hex is for or if I can help in anyway not to have this being's life ended?" she asks almost as a plead.

The Century old Shaman glares over his shoulder... though gets taken aback at the sight of a elf in the session of Hexing the magic in the pot abrubtly falls still and the curse within dies as his concentration is killed "Ah Twiggeh in krugmahr.... kuriouz...." he lets out hopping down from his cooking pot wobbling over nodding at his staff which is filled with carvings of the spirits of the orcish faith "Zpirid worzhib...." he lets out as awnser to her question

5 hours ago, VeganNatureQueen said:

She steps back at the large orc in front of her. she looks behind him at the pot "Is there any other way" she asks nervously at the orc.

Hey! Just a quick tip for you to help ensure people reply or rather receive your own reply. Below messages you'll see the option to quote someone's reply to a post. Click that, and then in the bottom right hand of your screen a bubble should pop up mentioning the quote. Click that, and then in the bottom where you have been replying to people you'll find their message quoted like I have yours now. When quoting it'll send a notification to the person you replied to! 

Happy Roleplaying :)

"If animals didn't want us to eat them — then why are they made out of meat?" an elderly philosopher pondered to himself upon reading the missive. 

"You expect people to give up meat and other animal products and live purely off of plantlife? That's absurd unless your goal is mass starvation in the event of a bad harvest" A man comments as word of this guild reaches him

"I wonder what those druidfolk squatting in those ruins think of this," the young Molia pondered, speaking to her sister Liliac.

@ShannonLeigh

Barog stood by an impaled cow, its corpse smoldering over a fire that the dim witted giant built of broken carriages and cloth. Pondering for but a mere moment of joining the guild, a long trail of drool pooled to the floor, with only a grunt in response, “Hmmmm… nub.” The meat was ready as he picked up the quite overcooked bovine, tearing into it with rotted teeth.

A druid sputters in disbelief at the missive, shaking her head. "Sustainable hunting is a thing!!"

A little plant-thing scrunched up her face at this. "I don't eat meat but let me kill things!" The girl said aloud, shaking her head.

4 hours ago, UnBaed said:

"I wonder what those druidfolk squatting in those ruins think of this," the young Molia pondered, speaking to her sister Liliac.

@ShannonLeigh

"Life and death are a part of the natural cycle, the druids understand that. There is a hierarchy in this world, a balance that should not be upset. The strong prey on the weak, the large eat the small. That is how it has always been, and how it will always be. To try and remove yourself from the cycle of life is to spit in the face of the higher powers, to tell them they are wrong." she said, the child giving a sagely nod. "At least, that's what Papa said!"

13 hours ago, Sorcerio said:

"If animals didn't want us to eat them — then why are they made out of meat?" an elderly philosopher pondered to himself upon reading the missive. 

The elf gives an owl a rolled up letter to deliver to the elderly man. inside it reads:

"You, yourself are made of meat who is to say that one cannot eat you? I am sure that you would not like to be eaten either. The one instinct of any living, breathing, sentient being is to live. Please do not judge them as an object but as an individual life form with there own personalities and quirks" inside there is also a sketch:

Kate Louise Powell on Twitter: "8th design! those who rescue dogs are  praised as heroes, those who rescue livestock are branded extreme. half the  time when people talk about "animal rights" they're

13 hours ago, gameingg said:

"You expect people to give up meat and other animal products and live purely off of plantlife? That's absurd unless your goal is mass starvation in the event of a bad harvest" A man comments as word of this guild reaches him

She then calls for another bird (a raven this time) she gives another letter which reads:

"Plants give us everything we need, vitamins, minerals, protein and all the other essential things one needs to survive. the real question is why spend more water, grain (grown crops) to grow an animal to eat instead of eating and drinking that water and food yourself. Eating meat (the flesh and other off cuts of an animal) Has its own dangers, eating that may cause life threatening situations." there is also another very well made sketch:

Going vegan: can switching to a plant-based diet really save the planet? |  Veganism | The Guardian

12 hours ago, Security_ said:

Barog stood by an impaled cow, its corpse smoldering over a fire that the dim witted giant built of broken carriages and cloth. Pondering for but a mere moment of joining the guild, a long trail of drool pooled to the floor, with only a grunt in response, “Hmmmm… nub.” The meat was ready as he picked up the quite overcooked bovine, tearing into it with rotted teeth.

The elf walks up behind the man without a sound "The poor being only wished to live" she said in morn "How can one eat the organs, skin and fats of the creature. have you no heart to look into its eyes" she says laying a flower by the fire "Would it taste the same if it was your own kind?" she says leaving just as silently as she came.

Cow Eyes | Daryl Hewison | Flickr

9 hours ago, Carson said:

A druid sputters in disbelief at the missive, shaking her head. "Sustainable hunting is a thing!!"

"I understand this, it does not make it right to put the animal trough the torture and torment to gain only a few meals" read a letter that fell to you from a low flying robin, it contained a drawing:

180 Vegan Inspired Art ideas | animal rights, vegan animals, art

8 hours ago, neoroseo said:

A little plant-thing scrunched up her face at this. "I don't eat meat but let me kill things!" The girl said aloud, shaking her head.

A letter is placed by a dog besides you, it runs away far into a bush. the letter reads:

"Why must you kill? We are all born with compassion but many are taught to be cruel" 2 drawings are inside:

anti #hunting #antihunting | Animal advocacy, Vegan animals, Hunting

550 Animal cruelty ideas | animal cruelty, animal rights, stop animal  cruelty