Its me, Porkie!

*This piece of parchment is stuck to the mail-box with some sap just outside the Grandaxe clan hall*

509336663_Screenshot(46).thumb.png.0dcde7b85ae8c97f88b1b9d78cc75c27.png

I'm learning how to reed and rite so I wanted to write a letter to everybody! To kind of introduce myself I gess...

So Im Porkpie, im a Grandaxe, i love bread, im nine, im a boy beardling, i have lots of friends, i fought spiders, i love Hefrum and Urguan, and one day I'm going to be king and give everybody bread! I already have some peoples support already!! I also like the colour red!!! And everybody loves my belly music!!! And I live in Urguan but i dont have a howse just a clan hall!! 

I also like stories like the one Auntie told me wen i drank and watched the fire... a sier story i think! so im going to tell a story. Of what happened earlier. 

I went into the rivur and cleaned off my trousers then I got leaves out of my clothes, I even maide the new jumper in my drawing. It has a G on the front for Grandaxe!! And P on the back for Porkpie, which is mi nayme!!! Eye even dyed my hare a stripe with red for the Grandaxe!!!

The end.

I also want more friends and I give bread and draw pictures lyke the one ebove! So yu can speak or give me a letter and wee can bee the bestest of frends. :)

signature.png.333bb56fccfe4a53bbdc242ea3a6e57e.png 

*The signature had been wrote and cut out and stuck on, showing how much effort had been put into it.*

Spoiler

I do just want to thank all the dwarves, after returning from my break I was worried it takes me time to get back into the swing of things. But it's truly been great to finally start getting back into the community and it's been so easy cause of all of yall. If you want to interact with Porkpie let me know veer discord or in-game :) 

"Mmhhh good work.." The elderly druid, Knud, would hum with a wide toothless grin approving of his agent's work.

Levian'Tol Grandaxe nearly shits himself from laughing so hard after receiving the paper from Brynaelda. "Aye! A good fuckin lad t'is one es! Welcome ta Clan Grandaxe kin!"

Yazmorra Blackroot absolutely BEAMS at her nephew’s letter “Oi! Luk, luk! Aye made et en teh next Grand King’s drawin’!” She grins, skimming through the words. An’  heh mentioned teh Seers an’ Hefrumm! Seems loike ah ‘ave a new favourite dwedki!”

Spoiler

Porkpie 4 Grand King