Skanarri Lair App

Javert

Lair PRO MC Name: RagnarAKAJavvy

Lair Name: Ikarusbrug

Proposed Lair Locations (Highlight 3 on the map):

MOSB8jcAz93Z6Mvb8br97BS-6nZWRK7oXrdryuDF3eE3I04Smbvh51ib_o_R-iJS4YgD_DIu6DNWcDH-PmoJ4SWKQ120DpyiEJrAAeMBHejf8gbVUNX-u0SwsoATXlEn8XChNdln

3Zb_dkG5aWreCOjNB5hUs_3W3zpN4dJ1gvbj_-TS2uAWraaxR5dkYP_VoPN-A-RAg8ZqI-_eqyXPazeWInLM54Fw0weehwMrR22ynRDo5LcnV58P5Odvt0dWV_4jt9Oshx8pSC9u

OJ1CnRrWBsM9S3KWu0GEggEXuE1O9_DAIA2V82vg8zHTKtGmsATI4KGquYHGJfHyEcl5cNSDKqwcMdmGqeD5teUyQ5J4Zb1V_2jwgE6eDKNB5WG-F0wGKg7VWaOoDy06HQFzOnFf

Lair Lore (could link to an existing creature or other lore) (1000 words minimum):

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/201253-culture-the-skanarri/?tab=comments#comment-1837743

Lair Build and Infrastructure (photos required):

mJ6bAhAiYiHCNBrAzICQQehT-VjYH7qV8g7XHdlFnc-YgLbbLn2JVSOXsiqgBlttVIDcbozbtmQb8uLhtfBRV2bGQJG2Xv401-NZLgyqxrMEvKL8eSNCcUAFrqisQUwGBMhNfJWw

1y9fIK8OP0cuThRBCZCv_3tLK2ibTGc-VgVneuWQ6wR6Ha97Fs0j4luu0PMlk9Hc_Dv_p7I65JINtd2tgBcjPBHJAc18wtCb6N49igse7-ToVmYrfjjy4PsS7RhjUS55gBSIARx3

TUv-fl8y5AsClCBlDKGhou0nX6xHVzRc8nHVMr9iNuFFus7IX9jgdxP60HGULloKFPts5UCLq3fNAaBxOW6juUNdoKvCAxYhksscCFbmzv22rfM867QFygJ6f_yVPMx1IB177y6M

Why can you not accomplish the niche of this lair’s roleplay in an existing settlement or nation? (We expect a substantial answer for this, not just ‘I don’t like them’).

Culturally and historically, the people of the Skanarri tribes have been isolationists who prefer to live among their own in the colder lands of the North. For the Skanarri, intermingling with other nations is unacceptable and can even have one ousted from the Tribe completely. Given their history with the northern Nations, having had a rocky relationship with Norland and being unfriendly towards Haense, it is highly unlikely they would ever consider living under them. As for the other southern kingdoms, the Skanarri have either no knowledge of them or no intention of leaving the cold biomes that they call home. All in all, the Skanarri are too Isolationist, too proud, and too unwilling to cooperate with other nearby nations and it would make no sense for them to try and intermingle with said places.

What does this lair add to the greater world around them?:

This lair would add the possibility of consistent frontier RP. Unlike most tent towns and cities which are often used as temporary warcamps, the Skanarri use their tent cities as their place to thrive and grow as an individual community. It is the way of the Skanarri people to try and make their living in such tent cities as it has been for the entirety of their existence. As a result, this particular tent city can add a good amount of frontier RP alongside a tribal and sort of barbaric feel.

Edit: Made the font color white for ease of reading.

Edited by Javert

Unfortunately, this application has been denied. If you would like further information please contact me on Discord.
Zindran#2300