THE CORONATION OF A GRAND KING

Treaty

Bakir Ireheart smiles the suns smile going to give Levian'Toe a fistbump "Glad to see you on the Throne, May the Brath bless you good friend."

Mika Uialben smiles as he sees his friend's name on the missive "I knew ye'd make a good grand king lad, now we'll see ye become one of the best"

Ulfric smiled upon hearing the news. "Ah... gud werk lad. Much work teh beh done. o'I look ferward teh workin' wit' yeh, an' seein' 'ow yeh stan' out from teh rest ov 'em."

Athri Onfroi Belrose nodded her head, happy to see her uncle would be a King. Sadly, she cannot attend due to her Skygods duties. This at least gives her time to think of a good gift!

As much as the disappointment that he himself didn't become king (despite his promise of endless heavenly bread) affected Porkpie. The young beardling was extremely happy and excited with the results, and as a result started to do a uncoordinated dance and drum solo in the Grandaxe hall. The  sounds of his jiggling belly and rather loud footsteps echoing about. Along with the odd beastly calling of "OIM A GRANDAXE AN' TEH KIN'S A GRAN'AXE, AIN' DAT COO'!" Though beneath his childish actions was a true feeling of happiness, that with a Grandaxe taking up the throne, he was finally part of a family which he could be proud of. He felt like he finally belonged.  And he felt like all he wanted to do was eat bread... and also get a gift for Levian'Tol and maybe eat EVEN MORE bread.

Jorvin Starbreaker ponders in silence for a time. He thinks back to his first encounters with Levian, before reminding himself just how far in the past it was. 'The boy is grown', he thinks, before reaching for his pen and paper...

To Levian'tol of Clan Grandaxe

I congratulate you on your victory in the election, and wish you well in the reign to come. I advise you enjoy the celebrations to come, the honors bestowed upon you. The joy will wear off soon enough, and it will be then your job truly begins. There is no greater honor than to be Grand King, and there is no heavier burden, I have seen it grind men into dust, as it did so to me. In the years to come, you must be Urguan's greatest servant, and recognize that your duty as king comes before all else.

The Book of Grudges remains ever full, the Clans bicker and squabble like children, and Urguan's rivals circle her at every turn like sharks, but no ye this. There is no greater threat than the Neverborn, the Kharvulthrein, the Demonic, the Undead, and the servants of every dark power that seeks to unmake what we have built. Do not forget this. They will come, offering you money and power, or perhaps simply convince you that they are a greater foe to your enemies than you. These are falsehoods. My greatest regret in my time as king is that I did not act sooner against the Infernal host, perhaps had I done so, Korvassa would have been saved, and tens of thousands of lives would be spared. The foe moves against us, even now, you must be vigilant, as the signs of their activity are often shrouded in uncertainty and conjecture. But they are there, and no matter whatever names they go by, Necromancer, Warlock, Azdrazi, etc. Knowingly or not, they serve the ends of Khorvad, the Archenemy, so treat them all as if they are one and the same.

Secondly, I warn you of threats from within. The bickering of clans all too easily slips from grumbling, to talks of rebellion. They will grow jealous of you Levian, and they will seek to undo what progress you make, even if it is to their own detriment. Ultimately, many who claim to serve Urguan are, at their core, self-serving, as such comes naturally to Dwarves, and few who speak of honor practice it. What will be difficult is that despite it all, you must be willing to break bread, and compromise with them. Under no uncertain terms can Urguan survive a civil war, should the worst occur, our race will remain ever broken and scattered. Do not let the downfall of Old Urguan be the downfall of our own, and while you must keep the peace between the clans, never trust them.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Should you ever find yourself at a loss, turn to the Paragons. Throughout my reign and even before it, the inspiration of the Paragons guided my most successful actions. Think to yourself what they would do in your situation, and you will often find yourself an answer.

Should you ever wish for my advice, in war or peace, consider me at yours and Urguan's disposal. I have served Urguan my entire life, and will continue to do so to the best of my ability. I know your opinion of me is not the highest, and of that I cannot blame you. But I will always be there should you wish to consult. Every king has looked to those before them for advice, I often confided in Utak, despite how little we got along during his reign. Take now shame in speaking with your elders, simply remember that your word has ultimate sway. You are now Yemekar's hammer against the foes of Urguan, and a shepherd to its people. Lead them well.

Signed

Jorvin Kazrinsson of Clan Starbreaker

NARVAK OZ URGUAN

NARVAK OZ LEVIAN'TOL

Yazmorra Blackroot glances over the throne room, a wide grin present on her face. Ah, moi drug empoire es onleh jus’  beginnin’” She pops an herbaceous bifter in her mouth, ready for a trip.

Zuni Gashmorn, Marshal of the Edict vassalized under Urguan, reads the announcement at their desk with a tusky grin. They begin drafting letters at once to their fellow guild members, calling for drinks and attendance of the coronation. 

“Ze Tax Man becomez ze Tax King. Fantaztic. Long live Urguan an’ itz kin.”