A Summons of the Realm

Security_

Spoiler

*Missives are hammered onto the notice boards of every nation, city, and hovel.*

Races | The World of Andoria | Obsidian Portal

Woe be to the slipping knowledge so prevalent in the days of yore, of the dying seers and soothsayers who bore witness to the pillaging of the void! How the arts of the arcane have been bastardized, provided in full to laymen and highwaymen with ambitions as stout as their wit. A once proud and clandestine knowledge, laid bare only to be utilized for profits, a sanctity lost, with grandiose powers backed only by chaotic despots and halfwits. The delicate balance of the void and the materium teeters far greater with the plethora of lesser magi that now inhabit this plane, lessening with each arrogant action after another. 

So have our people suffered, with great planar rifts and tears having spewed countless monstrosities from the void unto us, and to blame are only the enablers of these acts! Would-be arcane guilds have only deteriorated what little pride there once was in harnessing these fruits of knowledge, as nations placate its decaying acrid corpse. They would have us thrown into entropy whilst their hunger remains insatiable. It is against all of who I am to allow this bastardization to continue any longer.

I, Goliath Irsei, second born of the Ael’Un’Taelharun see fit to call all; from the greatest Arch-Magi of the realm, to those aspirants of the grey path, make way to the stones of my tower, The Hexicanum. All who would seek to uphold the cosmic balance of our delicate reality are given hold and refuge within the walls of my sanctum, should they bring themselves to follow an oath.

I. One must uphold the Balance in all its form within the realm.

II. One must hold arcane knowledge in reverence, and condemn or punish those who do not.

III. One must never bring harm to a member of the Hexicanum, unless permitted.

I await brave hearts, and tempered souls.

Page Break Png - Clip Art Library

(Application Form)

Spoiler

Name:

Race:

Experience:

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings?

(McName:)

(Discord:)

(Application Form)

Name: Chiyo Osser

Race: Elf

Experience: Too much

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings? Of course

(McName:) Livviez 

(Discord:) You should know this

(Application Form)

Name: Morul "The Truth-Seeker"

Race: Cave Dwarf

Experience: Master Air & Fire Evocation, Master Conjurationist

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings? Aye

(McName:) Norgeth_

(Discord:) Norgeth#6211

Name: Iudas

Race: Human

Experience: Experience with astrology

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings? Yes

(McName: Jentos)

(Discord: Jentos#6646)

An application is sent in, the penmanship which fills it out looks near-childish, but within the spidery scrawling, one may tell that there was some vain attempt to achieve neatness in writing.

Name: Molia Hazmezul

Race: Human

Experience: I collect the bugs in the courtyard of Izvoroshu and I am trying to count the stars in my window; my grandfather owns one of the largest collections of books within the land, and my uncle says I have a very bright mind for my age.

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings? Yes

(McName:) UnBaed

(Discord:) You know it

Name: Keorn

Race: Midget

Experience: Fire, Earth and Conjuration midget doing a tad bit of transfiguration  occasionally with the occasional card trick.

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings? Yep

(McName: RedeemableGoon)

(Discord: Hyperion#4451)

Name: Nim'Bur Aedove

Race: Kha'cheetrah/leoparda mix

Experience: moderate

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance: absolutely.

(MC Name: THE7Kharajyr)

(Discord: Maltic_Sharbreader#4032)

Corbin's body and mind is ready for whatever is to come

Name: Jon Snowell

Race: High Elf

Experience: Master of Water Evocation, Near Master of Air and Earth Evocation, Active Voidal Artificer

Do you promise to uphold the Cosmic Balance and all it brings? Yes

(McName:) SaviourMeme

(Discord:) SaviourMeme#9634