★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

There is no uniform for the White Ravens.. at this moment.

do you have any suggestions for one that i could design?

Many more rooms have been added to compete with the number of people joining per day, it s quite hard to keep up though. Also, the Rank system will be greatly tweaked!

Hmmm may i ask why there is a link to the teutonic order in your signature? I my self am part of it that is why it aroused my curiosity. Your display picture also seemed to be a picture of a teutonic knight im just asking.

If me, seventh, and triloq (igns: burkester, seventhcircle72, or trilow) are not on then you must wait for us, or you may try to find us; we are located past serpents ridge and before ravenhold you cannot miss us. Also you may message other ravens some you might want to try: (loliwannaplay, nikias_1996)

May i ask why you are meta gaming?

Minecraft Name: similan

RP Name: similan

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I would like to defend everyone from evil and also learn some handy skills.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I saw the destruction they bring with them and I think it needs to be stopped.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I know how to build some pretty decent buildings.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes.

Minecraft name: malicoreman

RP name: Galath Encaria

why do you wish to join the White Ravens? Because i want to help the world, but i cant do that without help. I am sure that with the White Ravens have the ability to fulill that goal.

Are you against the undead?Why?

I am and always against the undead. i faught against them during the seige of the Undkeep. i saw their capability... comepletely horrifying... i long for their defeat. but

i doubt i can do that, but i hope i can help

what skills do you brng to the White Ravens? How will these help us?

what i can bring to the table?, my Swordsmanship is not up to par with some of the other warriors, but my Archery, is superb., and also My mining skills are somewhat interesting, and then my Farming skills are not that great. but i hope that as my tiem here in Aegis passes alon, that my skills will increase.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Yes, i have read, and agree with them, I accept your rules.

May i ask why you are meta gaming?

I do not understand what you are talking about ((please do not comment if you don't need anything or are not joining, thank you.))

Welcome to the white ravens; Galath and Similan. You have both been accepted! ((/tell Burkester, Triloq, Seventhcircle72 and we will bring you to out Citadel))

I would also like to add that Alvaska has returned from his long journey! ((his comp is fixed)) and he will be doing more things around the White Ravens.

Also, the ranks have been updated and I will add in the names at each rank in the future. Seventh contact me so I can fix the operations section as I do not know all of the ranks.

Thank you,

Gideon Silverblade

I have returned :) my comp completely shut down and just got fixed. I'm sorry I was unable to inform u guys of my absence.

Welcome to the white ravens; Galath and Similan. You have both been accepted! ((/tell Burkester, Triloq, Seventhcircle72 and we will bring you to out Citadel))

I would also like to add that Alvaska has returned from his long journey! ((his comp is fixed)) and he will be doing more things around the White Ravens.

Also, the ranks have been updated and I will add in the names at each rank in the future. Seventh contact me so I can fix the operations section as I do not know all of the ranks.

Thank you,

Gideon Silverblade

Ah, I need to see you about our new Military Structure, so we can tweak it.

Minecraft Name: XBLxSNAZZLEZ

RP Name: Salamandra

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?: I wish to join the White Ravens, to help the world of Aegis remain Undead free. Also, I believe my skills with a bow are adequate for protecting others, and I would like to show the world as much.

Are you against the Undead? Why?: I am against the Undead, for these reasons. One, I hate how they can stomp around and do whatever they please in Aegis, destroying property, and acts of random violence. Two, I ran across a Necromancer on my trip to Laurelin, who died my hands and feet blue, basically for the fun of it, and I do not like being laughed at like pathetic Elf who can't defend himself. Lastly, the Undead, to me, seem like power-mad zombies, and Aegis would be better off without them.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?: The skills that I bring to the White Ravens include my Archery Skills, Mining Skill, and the ability to never show fear in battle.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?: I, Salamandra, agree to all the rules as stated by the White Ravens. I hope that i may serve among you.

Guys Corvus animas is griefed massivly....

I filed a modreq

The damage is: the bulletin board is gone just like belyns shop and a part of another shop

The skybreak inn near our town is also massivly griefed

just so you know

[Edit]

And or you are renovating the guard area in a verry weird way or that also got grieved

(in the white ravens keep)

We have a town? No i haven't renovated anything fill out the few and get him banned.