★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Minecraft Name: Lenlo

RP Name: Bregden

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join the Ravens so that I may fight against the Undead. I wish to rid the world of those foul beasts.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I fight for the North. The Undead took both the North and my home from me so I would see them destroyed to the last.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I bring a good fighting arm ((About 42-43 swords last I checked)). I have been getting better as fast as I can at the blade. I also bring determination. I dream of reclaiming the North and I will not stop until that has been done. Finally, I bring a man who will work his hardest at whatever you set him to, knowing it will all be toward the end of the undead.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I understand and agree.

Minecraft Name: Lenlo

RP Name: Bregden

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join the Ravens so that I may fight against the Undead. I wish to rid the world of those foul beasts.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I fight for the North. The Undead took both the North and my home from me so I would see them destroyed to the last.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I bring a good fighting arm ((About 42-43 swords last I checked)). I have been getting better as fast as I can at the blade. I also bring determination. I dream of reclaiming the North and I will not stop until that has been done. Finally, I bring a man who will work his hardest at whatever you set him to, knowing it will all be toward the end of the undead.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I understand and agree.

ACCEPTED

Judging from your profile picture and signature, you devoted to the server and from your application you are a decent RPer. My only concern is your loyalty after the North has been reclaimed. Are you joining this guild purely as a means to vanquish the undead? That is all I have to say, and I look forward to meeting you in-game.

Lenlo will you please sign the charter

Hi guys new account as you can see....:/

anyway im waiting for the new map saw about 70% of the new keep but lagged out.

cant wait for it see you guys soon.

Honestly, I dont know about what will happen after the North is reclaimed, but in the worst case scenario there will be nothing but good feelings toward the Ravens. As for the charter, sure thing. I can also put 1000 minas towards buy it if needed.

Honestly, I dont know about what will happen after the North is reclaimed, but in the worst case scenario there will be nothing but good feelings toward the Ravens. As for the charter, sure thing. I can also put 1000 minas towards buy it if needed.

Damn, Far more than what I expected from someone who hasn't even seen the fort yet :P I truly do appreciate it and regarding the situation after the North is regained, I'm glad to hear that you will at least not hate us :D. But, what about the new map? there will be no North OR undead! I don't know what's ins tore but we'll probably just keep protecting Aegis.

hmm... new map means no North... That might be a little problematic for the character, but shouldnt affect the over all attitude. Still join yeah, just change the goals around. And, you know, the driving force behind him. :P Anyways, should be interesting.

Nation charter

I guessing that all of you have friends on the forms. Ask them to Please sign the charter. Then please put down how much money will give the guild.

With the region protect you can still open doors just not break down the wall. We need this nation for the guild. with out it we will die soon. if we get in our claim soon we might get a good plot.

What you need to do!

(post under neath with all of the requirements)

1. Ask all your friends to sign the charter.
  2. List in a post be low how much money you will give to the guild.

Please help your guild!

We need more money and Here;s the link for the charter PLEASE SIGN it. Charter

I don't know, i feel if they take out the undead the only evil in Aegis is going to be certain guilds, like the black hand and such.

Edit: Colin i will see what i can pay.

I don't know, i feel if they take out the undead the only evil in Aegis is going to be certain guilds, like the black hand and such.

Edit: Colin i will see what i can pay.

Thanks you ps We have goten 27000 Minas!