The Scroll of Gospel - Penton Napier Publishing

b7SVunY.png

Penton Napier Publishing is proud to announce the release of

The Scroll of Gospel

Part of the Holy Scrolls

rD0s8y7.png

b7SVunY.png

After twelve years of diligent production, Penton Napier Publishing is proud to announce the release of the seven-book collection of the Scroll of Gospel as part of our on-going effort to publicly distribute all of the Holy Scrolls. The complete collection totals 513 pages of intricate detail and a page to each verse of His word.

To better spread His most blessed word, and under the authorizations extended by His Holiness, High Pontiff Jude II, the Scroll of Gospel is now available for public distribution at a Penton Napier Publishing location or via an auction house near you. Pick up a copy today and observe the majesty of His word.

This precious religious text has been painstakingly illuminated, written with ornate silver and golden ink, and studded with various gems. With every page turn, the beauty of GOD's word shines through.

Production copies sold to the public include faux gold and silver ink, along with gems to lower the price for all. As a result, Penton Napier Publishing is offering a one-time deal of 7 minas for each of the seven books in the set. So pick up the entire collection for only 49 minas!

If you would like to purchase the fully gilded set, with real Orenian sourced gemstones and legitimate gold and silver inks, please contact Henry Penton (CharmingCavalier#7089) directly. These copies sell for 15 minas per book, or 105 minas per complete collection.

Spoiler

Examples of the work are attached to this announcement

To see the rest, pick up the collection today!

SxQGYJG.png

YzCZoTG.png

b7SVunY.png

BROUGHT TO YOU BY

siztbXS.png'

b7SVunY.png

Spoiler

OOC Recognition:

Huge shout out to @Urahra for her amazing proof-reading abilities and catching several of my mistakes!

Also full credit to @VIROSand @Cracker for writing the Scrolls in the first place and giving us such an amazing piece of lore!

Special thanks to @Hanrahan for being an amazing business partner and encouraging whatever far out ideas I want to pursue.

Thank you to @Guzr for being my last minute spell-checking and format-mistake-catching wizard!

Over the last 11 weeks I've had so much fun working and RPly working on this Scroll. The others will get done but I need a break from this long-form of book publishing for a few weeks. 513 pages of meticulous work will do that to anybody! But I hope you all enjoy this and keep it around so other people can learn about the Scrolls!

Additional disclaimer: Credit for the engraving does to whoever made that in the 1611. I colorized the engraving, so that part was my original input to the work.

rs6uVd0omWHAcDRJmyabaDZWSURQU2i6yJdQ1nBuYd3MdF-BEaqz5Wl4y5B1tac6HEf98sxwQDsGEQJCtkoINjuGT59OR9kKBLw5iez2Y6FPHFZahtSXBR1WjnW-KSIlpUCxODs-

HIS EMINENCE GAWAIN, FSSCT, Cardinal Providentia, Metropolitan of Providence, and Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Mother Church places his seal of imprimatur upon the document.