A DEMAND FOR SURRENDER

BobBox

A Demand for Surrender

eLaMgdl327SI6MVwykqtNHCR3Zke1R3DMnJAeWBD74RIgMNTsNcgviOX3xudEFJZYEuIPuINR4fxoQG58erlR8mzvewb5QqPYYh6FGnGo1ymCP8YGPLBsh7PztHG7oXUBh1DnFst
A depiction of the device to be used for the trial of the century.

It has come to my attention that the gross incompetence of Toffee has begun to affect the entire Musin kind. This incompetence has caused us to be treated like dirt. No giants fear our kind, for Toffee has allowed us to roll over dead in the dirt. No longer will this be allowed. I will not sit back and watch as our entire existence is being treated as if it is nothing, and as if we are just small rugs on the floor of giant homes. 

I, General Needle the ‘Warmonger’ of the Musin kind do hereby demand the surrender of Toffee - the ‘leader’ of the Musin burrows. I demand no other Musin or mouse folk step forward, but merely Toffee. Upon his surrender, he will be promptly put to trial (and then executed!) for his crimes against our people and kin. The jury will be filled with high-ranking military officials to ensure its legitimacy. 

If Toffee does not agree to this surrender, I will have no choice but to march into the Musin burrows with the full wrath of my armies and execute him in front of everyone. His head will hang from the ceiling and there will be no leader until one is elected by the Musin kind. 

With this demand of Toffee’s surrender, I fully expect the nations that are allied with the Musin kind - those being Urguan and Yong Ping - to assist in his trial and execution. Should a nation that is currently at war with the Musin kind wish to assist us, I will forgive your trespasses and we will enter a state of peace for the foreseeable future. 

Signed,
General Needle ‘The Warmonger’, leader of the Musin army and warriors, bravest of them of all Musin, destroyer of nations.

A sympathizer of the afamed Toffee trembles with fear.  "How will Toffee ever survive this..." She proceeded to send her prayers to the cheese god, kind and omnipotent as it was.

Toffee emits a sigh as she reads over the missive, drooping her head into the paper. She wearily grabs a miniature quill and begins to blot down a reply in subscript.

”Dear Needle,

Unfortunately, I will not end my life here. It is my solemn duty to all of the Mousehole to protect my citizens from harm.

I have fought Ratiki innumerable, and feel no pain from such death, but I refuse to harm you or any of my kin, for we are higher than them. Please, surrender peacefully, so that the enemy does not take your life as they did your friend Hook.

Sincerely, Toffee.”

signature(4).png.e39fc07d01a86e21a6d897a79de2113f.png

Porkpie finds himself reading the missive with rather curious eyes, his brows furrowing together as he processed the information. "Oiy woonder ef teh Moosem peeps tas'e noice" He commented to himself within the secluded privacy of the clan hall kitchen. "Bu' oiy won' ea' t'em, t'ey seem noice! 'speically dat moosic one, vereh gud voiceh... hope s'es okey" Soon after the rather round beardling ended his conversation with himself and began to carve out some bread with his finger nails.

"Isn't Toffee a girl?" Haskir queries, stupefied. He then begins to wonder if musin have a legal system in Mousehole.