[✗] [CA Race] Nephilim - Children of Azdromoth + Herald Addition

Milenkhov

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p6gsrhy48oar64wot3

Just now, Jake! said:

ur not on the st team anymore who cares what you say

I was never on the ST honey. Like your lore was fine when you wrote it, but clearly issues have risen with the CA and its playerbase which need addressing. This doesn't address any of those issues, it's not good enough and I'm sorry you feel otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Luciloo said:

Looks like the same lore y'all had for the past four years, I don't see any specifics on how weaknesses should be roleplayed, and polymorph still gives an Azdrazi unlimited disguises. There doesn't seem to be any addressing of the obviously broken facets Azdrazi have had since Jake's rewrite.

from what i can tell here is that the problem is players and not lore?

if not pls elaborate, interested bcoz "unlimited disguises". cuh i own the lore of unlimited disguises and i've never had issues, which leads me to believe the above. gatekeeping is awesome

Just now, Luciloo said:

I was never on the ST honey. Like your lore was fine when you wrote it, but clearly issues have risen with the CA and its playerbase which need addressing. This doesn't address any of those issues, it's not good enough and I'm sorry you feel otherwise.

i think they did a wonderful job on this rewrite, its a shame you cant see that. 

Okay but can I go have a beer with Azdromoth? 

A much needed update. The former lore piece felt way to disorganized and vague at times. This new one no longer has the vagueness, and clearly defines what an azdrazi can and can not do.

2 minutes ago, edelos said:

where is my cute dragongirl waifu

I can be your manic paladin senpai instead

We love to see it +1

1 minute ago, Jaelon said:

L - Wiktionary

qTz.gif  

1 minute ago, Jaelon said:

you wouldn't speak to me like this on LAN

ill set you up with the ticket