Copy Editing Services Available

Burnsider

Have you ever looked at a post and said, "I wish I could write that well?" Is your first language not English and your posts suffer slightly because of that? For the most part, posts suffer not from content, but a simple lack of copy editing.

What is copy editing? Simply, it is the process of revising written material to improve readability and fitness, as well as ensuring that text is free of grammatical and factual errors. It is not about changing the meaning of your post or generating original material. It is making sure that you are able to convey to the general audience what you mean to convey in your post. 

I have been a professional analyst for 15 years. My work involves writing and developing testimony, white papers, and executive summaries. I am now a full-time consultant, writing and editing expert testimony for the regulatory world. Copy editing is part of my trade and I would like to bring my services to LOTC. I will be charging 25 minas for a main post, 10 minas for a reply, and 100 minas for a lore post. 

Hit me up at Burnsider#3564 if you would like to utilize my services. Thank you.

Very wholesome of you. Innumerable posts I read have flaws, including my own, and nothing is more crisp and clean than well edited writing.