Outrage at the Temple Monks - a Letter.

Hanrahan

De would take up the letter, tilting his head in confusion.

"This seems like more of a problem of allocation. This man is selling to a market that doesn't exist. Though... I've never seen any mutton, nor pumpkins, nor anything of the like on the Auction House. Just... potatoes. So, so many potatoes," he'd say, shuddering."

"...I should visit Redenford again soon. Maybe help this poor man."

Elumina, the ex-Monk tilts her head in confusion. 

Who knew that the invisible hand of the market was actually just the Cloud Temple Monks driving farmers into dire poverty.

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

A simple carriage driver screams to the skies in anger. His recent ability to transport people to and from places has been absolutely annihilated by the existence of the strange anomalies of soulstone.

Though, his almost poverty has always been saved by the magical produce of the Wilven Cloud Temple. They have provided for him where others haven't.

All hail the monks of produce, all hail the temple of the clouds.

C. Dograce senses a labour conflict incoming.

Dear Mr. Sanvello,

Your offer is heartily received. I shall make my preparations and be happy to recieve you and your folks in the old Redenwald Farm with due haste. My thanks,

C. Dograce.

Monk Hugo begins packing an assortment of items after getting word of the meeting. "Hmm." he mutters to himself. "I wonder what will come of this. Well there's only one way to find out I suppose." the Monk says as he shoves the rest of his items into his bag and heads out the door.

18 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

A simple carriage driver screams to the skies in anger. His recent ability to transport people to and from places has been absolutely annihilated by the existence of the strange anomalies of soulstone.

Though, his almost poverty has always been saved by the magical produce of the Wilven Cloud Temple. They have provided for him where others haven't.

All hail the monks of produce, all hail the temple of the clouds.

Filibert Applefoot laughs "Hah! Dar beh carriage drivers who dink t'ey can ac'ualleh MOVE carriages? Tha's somefin' onleh dah monks can do! Wheels onleh work when da monks 'cause 'em ter work! Probabley jus' some bandi' tryin'a rob people 'n e'ernalleh s'a'ionareh carriages 'er somefin'"

Monk Rina scrambles to pack a bag for the impending trip. "Ti, ti, these robes will have to do." She sighs, referencing her old tried and true garbs. 

Monk Addison starts packing her bags. "'Tis no' loike t'e Archmonk ter accep' a challenge, much less one so far from 'ome," muses the halfling. "S'pose 'e really wan's ter prove 'imself!" she says to herself, then humming a cheery tune.

Monk Fleur happily starts to pack her bags, singing a little song as she does, "~Got no clue what's going on, doo daa doo daa, got no clue what's going on da da doo da day~" She finishes off with putting on her favorite frog pin

At the luxurious homes of the cloud temple, away from the publice, Monk Philippa stiffles out a laugh at her boss, as well as Archmonk's declaration , sipping on a piña colada payed for the poor and taxed people of Almaris. "God, Ea' love my job!" she'd say, tossing about mina, meaningless to her.