Outrage at the Temple Monks - a Letter.

Hanrahan

Ex-Monk Susie read all she could about it all! Recalling her days before her tragic injury which put her out of the job.

Spoiler

POV, Monk Gaia leaving Cloud Temple

"Wait... we get.. to go outside the Temple? WE'RE NOT STUCK HERE FOREVER?cries one Monk Gaia as she's told the news of plans for a short journey to an unknown land by the name 'Redenford'. 

Monk Xorag would look at the letter and and munch on a few taters. "Maybe he is on to something." He looks back at the notice board, seeing a new rex leading the great war nation  he once resided in.  "They will never feed my people.  Long live the days of free Taters!"

Back on the lands of Arcas, Ex Monk Shirley C. Temple wonders where all her other monk friends went. 

11 hours ago, audyush said:
  Reveal hidden contents

POV, Monk Gaia leaving Cloud Temple

"Wait... we get.. to go outside the Temple? WE'RE NOT STUCK HERE FOREVER?cries one Monk Gaia as she's told the news of plans for a short journey to an unknown land by the name 'Redenford'. 

Spoiler

pov: two monks free at last

image0.jpg

((monk gaia ^ monk aafira ^ ))

"You better wait for me!" One Monk Aafira calls out from her premium Monk Suite situated in only the finest crevasse of the Cloud Temple. The woman began to throw her bags and suitcases out the window, hoping the monks below will break their fall! "I am almost done. . . I can't find my brush!"

The ancient and most noteworthy Ex-Monk Damien stirs from his slumber, his eyelid twitching ever so slightly as he awoke to this recent news, despising his newfound imprisonment and capture as he wonders when the other Monks shall finally come to see reason and set him free again from his current cage in [Redacted], "I too, shall visit this...C. Dograce and bear witness to these fabled crops myself." He mutters to himself as he chuckled maniacally within his cell.