The Banishment of Peralien

hemomancy

THE BANISHMENT OF PERALIEN

JIN24k8BiC8LytBAg4Hci6ipLj9Wxqz6hurJIABFVvVGPhcnG45_sN8qvDnr_piz5MQV6iwxc-F3bWM1sFlJsTgSR6Nfgxgv-xUUT3SKMVsdauC9Lv6Sir2BLKlXNYFD97Eu_wlq

Due to recent events occurring within our city, it is seen fit that the banishment of Peralien should take place. Peralien will be killed on sight should she be seen within the Domain of Vortice, it’s lands, or it’s walls.

Peralien has been disowned by the Monarch and Monarch-Consort as well, meaning all claims she holds to the Maelstorm name are nullified, and all actions caused by her do not reflect on the Maelstorm name.

Signed, Athri Onfroi Belrose-Maelstorm, Princess of Vortice and Representative of Foreign Affairs

jB8F42RJpglCVQZSi6V8knAHScfJOt7MpePowBXo75U6bc8MUtn95XiVbJAX3CIJstigDGNS50hL-rSLF8jJVOPIiQhsfTPrqSnvaOBc7fIPVco3uI4rqpWgYp77hkJ7nOvodLDF

In the name of:
Vivian Maelstorm, Monarch of Vortice and Keeper of the Depth's
qqHG8lCZeD5vk2x4qX7J90pxmS_chkAsRFNbVZmStMSf1YT1QnaOoQ3JReVq9O5ALxwynmKDDX6zIWgLYWWqwG7gZCx3miT6JGFDh6Xcpw8mrbyMRQS140yXjOeWjNnSUhc3ah60

The elf simply continued the same daily rutine, completely uncaring about Peralien's safety or location. "Ah... What a good f***ing day..." 

"Short and Simple..."
a particular elf remarks, before marking in a tome of record

and stowing it away upon a shelf in finality.

Sana would gaze upon the missive, letting out a sigh as she stirs her tea. "What had to be done has now been done, I suppose.."

Othorion Indoren would snicker reading this "And she called me a liar for accusing her of murder." He'd loll his head back. "Her last words were used to call me hot before she was hanged... interesting choice." Othorion will never forget this, and will continue to rub it in her face for as long as he lives. "She knows I'm taken, that sly snake. She deserved worse than a hanging." 

Screenshot 2021-06-17 201505.png

Peralien Mael  no.... Maevisal looks at this. "Welp, Oren, Osanora, Haense apparently, and now Talons.. What a lovely ******* day, time to return to my homeland and get my life together!"

Carlos Mendez grinned, a brief cackle coming from him. "Where can she stay now...Nowhere.Murmured the Hyspian to himself. Before proceeding to show the notice to his fiancee, Lynette Stewart (@CopOwl).

Just now, ArizonaRanger said:

Carlos Mendez grinned, a brief cackle coming from him. "Where can she stay now...Nowhere.Murmured the Hyspian to himself. Before proceeding to show the notice to his fiancee, Lynette Stewart (@CopOwl).

Lynette Stewart looks up from her work and studying, books piled on her desk. She sees the notice and gasps with excitement. 

"Oh my gosh, really?! Finally!" The woman exclaims, heaving a sigh of relief. 

Eventually she calms down and grits her teeth a bit. "The wench deserved my sword through her heart after what she did to you." She declares, staring her fiancé in the eyes. "If only she could get it. Blummin' Ailred. Always got to do the responsible thing like take the body back to her home rather than let me stab 'er!"

Edited by CopOwl

A Hero threw her hand's up in the air, frustrated! The Aeldinic knight cried aloud to the annoyed investigators she was 'hired' to protect.

"She said she was undead! We saw more blood in her house than at a butcher shop! But NoOoOOOo, it is us who get banished for a week!"

Telos tried to think back in an attempt to figure out who this Peralien was, only to remember a few of her wrongdoings. "Good riddance," He said quietly to himself. "Although it will be hard to find somewhere to watch street fights consistently, now."

3 hours ago, SquakHawk said:

A Hero threw her hand's up in the air, frustrated! The Aeldinic knight cried aloud to the annoyed investigators she was 'hired' to protect.

"She said she was undead! We saw more blood in her house than at a butcher shop! But NoOoOOOo, it is us who get banished for a week!"

Nicholas begins laughing uncontrollably as he reads the missive.

"I mean, really, she got the short end of the stick in the end, didn't she? A week is not so long."

A certain Hanseti-Ruskian woman would read over the missive. She'd swirl her flask in silence, sitting at her desk in thought. "Niet surprised, she was..troubled, since the day we met," She'd speak aloud, accompanied by a  dismissive wave. She'd take a sip from her flask with a hiss. "Hope she stays dead- 'specially after her fiasco at the noose"