THE START OF THE LONG DISPUTE

__Clocky

THE START OF THE LONG DISPUTE

fNFERYUnArhVckDeNZsnI44AVbwK2-jVAJXs1Fz6Ts90i7biPDqBcKD3ooXDPlgJ4fQOXaBZ6LpRl3qv0Vv0Qd2qK-z4pEaT_Zv4k65d6LV-IxJOl4CsoOJYCDyCAcqeYrq1IiYE

gfVTB3owuP5Hf9Xn-LWgm1hiN22GsVVSMrwwSgWSoyROoAnOjvEPcudy-KrZiEjhM59fYChRGvVSeCn73aOOrnd4tqLAtZji6jGZNjLsTRFqBh-KrglNj1EjljnfI2RF2fQtE8mM

[!] A well drawn picture of a few rustlers outside of the gates of Elvenesse.

423MIJF2YpwAl7PSxA8wrSU3L4U450P2Qy-RsEVCUlUnKqOCqKM9fT4_ECZ2kEmlWGSPZLj7QCCkH7YlQrG91i-yrbyGg7JnaVSgLEn9tlLFnnw3MHfcRxuhTyEwQfW1l-iEZKLz

Just over two years had passed since the last attack on the Woodland Realm. The elves of Elvenesse had thought they were safe...

But everything changed when the Rustlers attacked.

423MIJF2YpwAl7PSxA8wrSU3L4U450P2Qy-RsEVCUlUnKqOCqKM9fT4_ECZ2kEmlWGSPZLj7QCCkH7YlQrG91i-yrbyGg7JnaVSgLEn9tlLFnnw3MHfcRxuhTyEwQfW1l-iEZKLz

bvRpxWupeFtXzDRKdbKpX5FX09-Saj5X9eY-ygoVHL8aac78TIKB_lYn_P7a_Sj6RTTNTwlnge_lkBonar7GgYKVJRrfS4lRSMZ46ZhViSNW6saLruR6e1MTYzvHvsoYwdUPkUNY

Today is a day of triumph. The Wardens- cowards. Sitting high up in their towers, useless to the onslaught the Rustlers brought upon them. 

Arrows flying through the air- falling upon rock and dirt, only to be picked up and loaded into the crossbows of the very Rustlers they were shooting at. No iron clashed upon any soldier, no blood was spilt. - The citizens took their place. Massacred, robbed from, forced into hiding during the slaughter. No Wardens on horses rode through the city. Instead, they hid in their tower in an act of cowardice. 

Time and time again, Elvenesse has lied - coming up with continuous nonsense about winning raids, killing people, and the ‘might’ of their cowardly army. No more shall it continue. They shall be brought to light for their chants of ‘victory’ over the likes of the Orcs, Rustlers, and Ferrymen.

This marks the start of the long dispute.

R-1tEGNGst0zQXinSi_VqpSRyBFFYizcGzeYsom1iwE7Y-Ux30q4ToEJbRBNHV380lZt6HTmE3v8Hny00ksZnIfeytk_2BzGNmx4pEk7cK5Lhhw2EZV0croDVnOnUrxjyPX5H8qR

[!] A well drawn picture of the rustlers after they stole a painting of an elven warrior.

Q7iCb1BGBFD254QS3t1hLVoI6j2iimWGtaFyDPB5bEXrKQ-PiVo4ybU8EPAGzAP_u8xSzcFKkjFdWcTmj67s2UNl85EmThqo7MvIS321iWCkxwIIpQ08-HGGYlZevjFtpcmmsX9z

[!] A well drawn picture of the rustlers.

Spoiler

Serious note for Elvenesse - I would appreciate it greatly if you didn't oocly target people associated with us, removing them from the nation entirely for even being associated with us. Honestly, not a good call, and would appreciate it if you made amends to that specific person.

Cin beamed a smile, rolling back her shoulders and brushing the leafy curls out of her face. The girl was ready for more training... ready to collect more heads.

Elsil'Ceru polished her bloody blade. "A shame they hid inside their fort. Could've gotten more kills." 

The man turned to his eldest son, speaking in a humorous tone. "Have you ever heard of the game called 'Who hates Elvenesse Today'? I'm putting a hundred mina down on this bandit group that comes and raids us next."  

Talesii Araaloq hands another drug-infused lemon square to her wife as they enjoy the aftermath of the raid. Yet another victory missive falls onto her head, and she smiles in approval. "Ah, Elvenesse was so hospital to our visit! I am glad we can all be good sports about this all. It is just a game in the end. I think."

Diomé Indoren thinks the notice sounds vaguely familiar and additionally wonders why someone is talking about it so much.

4 hours ago, __Clocky said:

Serious note for Elvenesse - I would appreciate it greatly if you didn't oocly target people associated with us, removing them from the nation entirely for even being associated with us. Honestly, not a good call, and would appreciate it if you made amends to that specific person.

You should pm me instead of making a forum post. Use some sense, Clocky. My pms are always open. 

Batigak'Braduk looked over the missive for sometime, a memory of the time spent with one of those in the sketches filling his mind. "Intereztin..." the uruk muttering to himself as he returned the paper to his personal goblin messenger. 

Veluaeli'Avern Araaloq grasped the notice tightly in his gloves whilst sitting just outside his Bloodlines hall. The snow angelically gliding down onto it as he squinted at each precise word. "Why in Almaris would someone wish to steal from or even take over that unkept garden? They have nothing but some rather potent smelling plants and perhaps a few well wrote pieces of literature." He scoffed to himself, though his mind taking a second to wonder about Hui.