The Official Human Family Tree

finally, order amongst the people

very nice

blessed.

Unfortunately, Yoppl, your family tree exhibits a glaring error on your part. Saint Julia of Paradisus was not Saint Julia; in fact, she was Saint Juli'el the Elf-Wife of Horen. It is well documented within Owynist archives that Juli'el was indeed an elf, a Dark-Elf, and I will provide to you some reasoning as to why this is the case. 

1. Harren had an Oedipus complex, explaining his lust for the Wildewynn Elves.
2. Owyn was a farfolk - how else would he have gained his darkened flesh? I implore you to put dark-gray as an additive layer over your heartlander skin tone and see what happens.
3. Instinctive attraction to mix tribes for millennia - in fact, the Scrolls are wrong in this regard as they are blessed unions. By creating mixed offspring, we are both increasing our lifespans and aiding the elven population to regain fertility.
4. It is phenomenally rare to witness a human die of old age - this is because we have latent Elven blood flowing through our veins.
5. It took humanity millennia to realize that the Elven calendar was no longer applicable to the current state of man - we used to follow it blindly since the first Mother was, in fact, an elf.
image.png.fecf903872ea43cfb1f666b0fca3c7b0.png< Admin confirmed lore

Edited by Letharian

nice

Rejoice! Victory is Ours!

The ERA OF TERROR IS OVER!

momentous :D

this is the kind of stuff that makes me hope yoppl gets a well paying job

Thank you for this. It was very frustrating to amateur genealogists like myself how what was originally such a cool open-source project devolved (in the last year particularly) to a haven for all sorts of bad behaviour and surreptitious editing. Great work on tightening the leash!

I always loved having a giant fam tree for human genealogy on the server, and seeing it be destroyed by petty egirls because of the littlest thing was heartbreaking. Lets hope this time around their deranged finger won't even touch this Masterpiece by the CHAD Yoppl.