Diary of an Antique Rose - Volume 5

Urahra

MilKQeR.png

VzIxZ1u.png

BWbpbtv.gif

OOC:

This is a private in-character diary. Please do not metagame the contents of this post. I've been writing character diaries for a long time now. I do it for fun and to keep track of what's been going on in RP. Took a long hiatus from Tanith's diary, but now it's back and better than ever!

Why?

Because I've got a shiny new website to host it on! I'm told that the old diary posts were laggy because they had to load so many images at once. Well, worry no more, friends! The diary is now hosted off-site on a cool little website donated by my lovely friend @Wholesome_Thomas.

Who is Tanith?

Tanith is a 550+ year old Orenian dark elf. She witnessed the founding of the Holy Orenian Empire under Exalted Godfrey - and she's been here ever since (aside from a brief 30-year stint abroad in Haense). She currently works as a scholar, curator, and historian for the Northern Geographical Society. Her diary records her adventures as she travels Almaris, fights against corrupt government systems, practices the arcane arts, and raises her beloved family. 

Read Tanith's Diary - Volume 5

HERE

Previous volumes are also hosted on the website! Cool!

Content Warnings Include:

Violence, domestic abuse, miscarriage, slavery, child death, fantasy racism, alcoholism, suicide, character death, NPC death, and torture. Tanith has a very cheerful and happy life as I'm sure you can tell. 

Update!

https://tanithsdiary.xyz/comic/entry-132/

In this entry, Tanith meets an elder god from the depths of the Void and considers shedding her mortal coil to become a creator-goddess within the depths of the arcane realm.

Update!

https://tanithsdiary.xyz/comic/entry-133/

In this entry, Tanith begins slowly doubting her reality and losing her mind as frightening forces from beyond the Void manipulate her like a puppet on a string.