Spoon AMA - Ask Me Anything

ronin_champloo

Do you want your shoes back?

man oh man. 

Thoughts on the Dael's

Where can we talk, I've missed ******* around and chatting

Games aside from minecraft that you play and enjoy

Rate the top three magics/creatures on the server and why they are good

Rate the three 'worst' magics/creatures on the server and why they are flawed or how they could be fixed

Any lore that you were sad to see shelved?

9 minutes ago, Treaty said:

Do you want your shoes back?

Those shoes are the last remnants of Lien, keep it safe and carry it with you. His story's yours now.

11 minutes ago, Zacho said:

man oh man. 

Thoughts on the Dael's

Where can we talk, I've missed ******* around and chatting

Games aside from minecraft that you play and enjoy

Rate the top three magics on the server and why they are good

Rate the three 'worst' magics on the server and why they are flawed or how they could be fixed

Any lore that you were sad to see shelved?

Daels - unironically - are one of my most favorite RP groups on the server just due to the development, consistent and continual story-telling and enjoyment that I've always had with them. They tend to do crazy things, while making it seem natural and consistent with their characters. Dael Deep Lore is always a favorite of mine as well. 

I'll pass you an invite and my discord - kneeil#1694. Hit me up, phone's always ready.

I enjoy RoR2, FFXIV, Destiny 2 and various other games. What's yours?

I verily enjoy Seer-dom, Zarsies' work on that was one of my first experiences with 'magic' RP and I'll never forget it. I love the Pale Blood Magic - but hate the stigma and community behind it. And Arcane Displacement is always something that's held my eye for obvious reasons, I enjoy writing and creating narratives - world-building, the standard stuff. I'm curious though, what's your own?

Golems, Eidola's, Atronachs - all for the same reason, there's not much enjoyment playing them. They're very forgetful and just CRP-win buttons for me. I've genuinely no idea how to fix them since they're not really something that I'm used to. Perhaps, weaknesses or a rework of them in general can fix them? - I've just heard that they're very iffy to play.

The problem is that while I see lore shelved, I can fully understand the reasons for doing so - and I don't hold much against the LT or ST concerning their recent shelves. If anything, the perspective of me when Chi was first shelved when I played a Hou-zi was something that made me very spiteful and annoyed. Looking back, I'm embarrassed to see how I reacted and I can see the reasons for why I did so.

What was the turning point for you (if any specific thing/moment) that made you want to engage with LOTC as a player, and not just troll/muck around?

6 hours ago, Bones said:

What was the turning point for you (if any specific thing/moment) that made you want to engage with LOTC as a player, and not just troll/muck around?

If me having that small conversation gave me the insight for the overall narrative, I'd say that just chilling and interacting with the community at the time allowed me to engage with LoTC more - at the time, I thought y'all were weirdos and just having that illusion be broken by having close friends on here was rather the experience. I'll never forget meeting Titanium and Auswolf for the first time.

thoughts on me?

also I saw you like astrology, wanna see a lore piece I'm working on?

7 hours ago, Nozoa said:

thoughts on me?

also I saw you like astrology, wanna see a lore piece I'm working on?

I see you as a similar person to Johann - a newbie, who while they were funny and somewhat cringey at their youth - have turned into a genuinely cool RPer. Whereas, he became Cameron and Void-pilled, you opted to go to the more alchemy route; something that I wish I had partaken in much more sooner. Keep writing, look at what works and what doesn't, take those critiques and growth then you'll go far.

Depends on the font, if it's readable to my asian eyes - I'd like to.

Is it true you are black? 

6 minutes ago, Callum said:

Is it true you are black?

Nice try, DoxxerHackerman - but I won't fall for a mere trick. Know that if you throw me to the wolves, I'll return leading the pack.