The Haeseni National Anthem - Ve lund i ve jard

Sander

Z4Wi0zh0F4fwJCgdZ5YvcCpFwaIs4F45MheVKhuT2Rx4lvcjigFaIFUyebWSZFw8gqcPoDhCQayy4DIn4mg7YJvIRh9KU1UAagdaxjkGQVbF0GhmkB2cBEnu6fZ20PZXqEx9ohkA

Commissioned by Lord Palatine Maric var Ruthern
Written and composed by Feodor May, 378 E.S.

Va ve Edlervik - To the Haeseni people,
Just over a year ago, I was approached by His Grace and Excellency the Lord Palatine Maric var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, with a request. He asked me to write and compose a national anthem for our dear Hanseti-Ruska. Needless to say I was honoured by this request, and I'd like to say I did it justice. With feedback from His Majesty, Koeng Heinrik II and under the watchful eye of the Lord Palatine, this hymn was created, by me, for you. I hope with sincerity that it may rival the likes of 'We'll Safe Norland' and 'Oren Aut Mortem' and that it may be a song that makes our hearts swell with pride for our fatherland. Now without further sentimentalities and a-do, I present to you; Ve lund i ve jard.

Your obedient servant,
Feodor May

Ve lund i ve jard - The land in the north
((https://soundcloud.com/sander-with-aiva-music/haense-national-anthem/s-C8qvu4UJxaj))

Lyrics:

From vast forests to frozen wastes
From high mountains to the great lakes

There lies and thrives a nation, free on the frontier
A truly pious nation that has none but God to fear

Oh this great land is beloved, her people reap the fruits of her ancient days
Sons and daughters of Siegmund, they praise him and remember his holy ways

And though disaster has stricken this land, her people endured
They clung to their culture and went with their wits, saving their home

Now in freedom they may yet grow
Seeds of future they are left to sow

And may from Tov and Yermey ‘til Gronna and Droba
A thousand times over, this land of Carrion exist

By blossoming prikaburren
So it has been and so will remain

8c42ab3819860a103b1508812ebef622.png

Maric var Ruthern bobbed his head at the release of the new song, then giving a thumbs up. "Krusae zwy kongzem."

Casimir Colborn stands for the national anthem, placing a hand on his heart as he observes the waving of the Haeseni Royal Standard in the distance. The well-composed piece of music causes the Haeseni patriot to shed a tear for Mother Ruska. “We come as crows—Kaw-kaw!” He exclaimed.

"Ea love this song! A dobry job done by  Mister May!" The young Kazimir Moskvin bobbed his head to the few people singing it in the square at Karosgrad, eventually joining them into singing it while smoking his cigar.