Shiftnative Anniversary Interview

Zarsies

Miss his roads to this day

damn. man has some serious build talent tho. hard to believe that house in the screenshots is even minecraft, looks like 2007 runescape modeling graphics using shaders but with greater detail haha

Did not always agree with you Shift but glad to hear you are doing well and that today's LotC is truly a monument to your vision. Cheers!

On 6/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, Zarsies said:

I always thought of LoTC as a cooperative storytelling experience and I feel like the more that’s embraced the more people will enjoy the game. Do things to make something awesome for someone, it's usually really easy. I feel like LoTC has only become richer with time as ancient history is basically what happened 10 years ago. So most of the bulk of the world's lore is what actually happened in-game with real people and their decisions, now that is cool.

Pondering the exact same thing the other day, Lord of the Craft's history is now beyond stories and metaphors we were writing and is now a recounting of the stories we created and enacted together, it's sort of magical how through those cooperative stories LotC grew and became a living thing.

Also, remembering how sad the enormous mallet shaped moot chamber looming over Laurelin made Native until it was regrown to be more aesthetically pleasing, 😅 lots of happy memories.

Thankyou for gifting us the forest of Laurelin, where our dreams could take root and our imaginations run wild Native. You'll always be the first Druid to me

Edited by Respiren

God bless the first bearded elf.

We've been through a lot in the past decade, and while most of the oldies have gone away, I'm glad people still enjoy telling stories together.