10 Years of Lord of the Craft

Tythus

Happy 10 years everyone. As much as I joke about hating this server, it got me through the literal worst times of my life. It brought me some of my best friends. I'll probably be here until the end. 

Happy 10 years.... but also can we just get Tythus a pepsi to celebrate? :)

Happy anniversary! Thank you to everyone for making such a fun community :>

As much **** as I like to give LotC from time to time, I do genuinely think things have improved greatly over at least the past year. When I left a year ago, I genuinely didn't think I'd come back, but I wasn't disappointed to be proven wrong.

Let's keep being cool nerds and enjoy our mineman roleplay B)

Also look at that, discount on the store just in time for the steam summer sale /j

10 years -sweats- You people are crazy. It's crazy. I've only been here for 2 of them, but looking back at screenshots from 2 years ago I already am caught with nostalgia, I can not imagine how it feels for the people who have been here for the whole ten years. Let's hope I can stick around and see the next 10 years happen in person. Because let's be real, this server is here to stay. No matter what, it always went on. 

so now that lord of the craft is a staple like world of Warcraft can we have lotc classic

lotc classic when???

mcmmo?????????

i may be a monkey but i do enjoy my time on this server, been a wonderful source of inspiration for writing and my art.  I doubt I'd be as accomplished as an artist today had it not been for LotC to give me my drive

I'd be a different person entirely without LotC, and I'd like to think that this server has made me better than worse

df8811a84499b3700b7b960fc51623eb.png
bepis

On a serious note, as much as I clown on LoTC in VC, I genuinely enjoyed the time I spent on it, I've met hundreds of people that I would've never met otherwise, and it probably helped me pass my English exam 3 years ago.

Genuinely crazy thinking I joined 5 years ago, and I still remember my first day properly on the server. Excited to see the world archives open so I can look around Vailor one more time.

Thanks for diverting some money away from your pepsi funds keeping the server up all this time, Tythus

hbd ! and to lotc ig too