What TEN YEARS of MCRP Looks Like

Treshure

Wtf false advertising Mel Lenxia started before LOTC did making Mel Lenxia, not LOTC, the oldest fantasy Rp server in minecraft.

i want a map download of asulon right now !!!

also thats a sexy thumbnail it has like 5 of my builds in view 😏

ive only been around since the tail end of vailor so the first half of the video doesn't resonate with me as much as may with some others, but damn. this really hits. playing minecraft roleplay is something i've always been embarrassed of and i would rather die than tell anybody i know in real life about it, but as much as i hate to admit it: despite it's very high highs and very low lows, i have met so many incredible people by way of this community and would most definitely not be the person i am without it. it hurts to say that, but it's true. thanks wholly to lotc, i have met people who are completely irreplaceable and have developed a love for storywriting and character building which i would have had no chance of finding otherwise. it really is incredible, and i feel like this video has truly brought it all together for me. i know a lot of the community really doesn't like me all that much, but everybody deserves praise for what has been created over the past decade. so thanks to everyone.

Edited by TheTri

Wow that was actually much better then what I expected.

15 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Wtf false advertising Mel Lenxia started before LOTC did making Mel Lenxia, not LOTC, the oldest fantasy Rp server in minecraft.

🤭 😴

Brings back memories, especially the switch between blown up and not blown up Johannesburg on Axios got me, even though I've looked at the old maps several times it's been a good while since I saw that city proper

Recently I've been kind of bumbed out with how things have been, and this has sort of invigorated me seeing all those old memories. Old videos by players or montages like this really take me back, little time-capsules essentially back to times I'd have forgotten otherwise. This place is pretty special that way. @Treshure Cheers to you and @Heero, and everyone else who put their time into this. It's indescribable, ten years of memories.

Edited by Tiresiam

7+ years later.  Hard to believe it's real, but I'm sure glad it is.  Here's to LoTC and it's everlasting longevity!  SALUTE!

Amazing video! I've been on the server for roughly 2 years which barely grasps the true lore and experiences the server has to offer. Happy 10 year, LOTC!

Amazing production, great locations to shoot, overall I'm always impressed with Treshure's content. It made me feel vulnerable and warm and I genuinely wept at the memorial at the end. My 10 year is tomorrow so now I feel compelled to write something...

Thank you @Treshure

Forever going to miss the Library of Dragur from Vailor and Axios, was one of my most favorite times on the server

Been a long time since I had seen the pink trees (cherry blossoms I suppose) outside Kingston!