THE BLACKSTONE PACT

Elite Snipes

vrid_S-jAWlR2IGN-NaLMPARzwVU279EBeZ7OFf6smHo8qLbLGJ-2es9CG7TRUjPkPBiQtg_-X2OIBMxs1962yyXVBC7dJNjNaBOzfY2DEYeFC0OY60fveebRSgjAS5DMHlg3v4Ggi6K-7a_OOpH5R_T5N23Dn6rt90v5gD90iHRJCpLoAKErHwdoCLPSQa-P4NquRCTregrd2wN7okAfUlYa-C7BQcQIYg4ugmeiS0p4j2mJN1OtsiyYEYGAr0dNVUelgp-wWi7pqsMvou15kI9ykibGOhM10yflygC5kLclf4drvbRKlyTs0_nDTvPB8McujFHpl7ng8SzOrodKHAzAEsww0XfYX7LL8qZ8GgVc6FT7P75NYxTScHKWlWM-xzHrN-1ASkhVTjsX0_Ykrph-mh0JojiwI3jti8HVqgf-m4fNGP5bTRSXKbw-3AAar826hnPjOce8VAPLOnXdDBmaSnT-eaGDqY0qBOk6ZKgD-n4fgcYqJTyFjg2X1kbk7-_vbXDRXJ7SDthFsZY6TAq_518WdEH
THE BLACKSTONE PACT

17th of the First Seed

Overview

As a new King was crowned over the Kingdom of Urguan and a new age started, and so with new ideas. Various Clan Leaders met together to discuss a Clan alliance between a multitude of Clans. The Clans formally declare to honor the pacts listed below and are known as signatories of the League.

PACT OF TRADE

I - The signatories formally agree to a pact of Trade, allowing merchants and trade to happen with designated territories.

PACT OF DEFENSE

I - The Signatories agree to enter a defensive pact

II - Signatories agree to assist each other against foreign enemies and times of conflict.

III - Signatories formally recognize the territories owned by each other and sovereign leaders of their territories.

Signed

mylivesignature.png
        Jarl of Dol’Gorix, Clan Father of the Irehearts     

Dɾααƙσρϝ Dσσɱϝσɾɠҽ
Lord of Arkhomir, Lord of Dorkadrel, Slayer of Maerec and Harbinger of Fire

jTu4A3aTXg8L5_KOGY96yEQJNF9n_4BH-Rme9sLi6fICVvRJ7K8Lr3hy9_cDnhUUxwDIFKRQ5UztWx8Q5nte-6QhHf0I9fZG7_kYUgNynUByc4xTTVFJ_kAWdEKJWzbA7eySQe10  
Rik of Tagar Tazarak, Clan father of the Grimgolds

𝒱𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝒱𝑒𝓁𝓊'𝒜𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒽

Prince of Nor’Asath, Lord of Arkhomir, Clan Lord of the Velu’Asath, Warden of Renelia