Knoxville Flower Dance!

Spoiler

[!] You come across a scrap of parchment floating through the wind.

Knoxville Flower Dance!

2021-06-28_18.43.49.png

~Mighty flowers blooming across Knoxville!~

Now that t'a Harvest be over, spring has once more sprung upon our wee village! Let us celebrate this fine occasion with song and dance! The great flowers that have bloomed all over will appreciate the company!

The main event of the Flower Dance will, of course, be the Flower Dance itself! Wear your best clothes as we dance to the music of the wind, sky, sun, and earth!

Here be the full list of events:

~Flower Judging! Best flower brought before the judge wins a prize!~

~The Flower Dance, held in the central field (which will be full o' spring flowers by then!)~

~Bird Watching!~

~Some Shogging if folks still be left around to do so!~

BIGGUNS ARE INVITED!

Be t'ere, or be a wilted flower!

-Filibert Applefoot, local halfling of Knoxville

((Event will take place 8 PM EST, Tomorrow on Tuesday the 29th of June, 2021. Knoxville can be found using the map below:

halflings.png

))

Delphi grasps the parchment reading it intently gasping with delight "Oi go'a foind meh bes' gown for ta dance! Oi be' I's gonna be beau'iful!" She says with a solid nod thinking about her dress and what flower she's going to bring. 

A particularly short redheaded halfling snatches the paper from the wind, grinning behind the iron mask she now wears. "Oi'm sure Marb'll love ter go with me! Should invi' the res' of me friends from Talon's, ter." She folds up the parchment carefully and continues on with the finishing touches of her new burrow.

A 3'0 halfling leaped up to grab the paper from the wind. "O'! T'is sounds ver'eh n'oice! Oi'll be s'uore teh be t'ere!" He says to himself, running off in the direction of his burrow.