A LOOK INTO LI-REN FASHION

Monaaa

Xiuying would pour over this thorough and meticulous report in the midst of her official documents. A single brow would arch up and if one inspected closely, they would see her lips quirk upwards in a miniscule smile.

"This is... above average in all aspects." she murmurs, pocketing the edition in her hanfu sleeves as a keepsake before getting back to work with a sigh.

Spoiler

OOC:

SRSLY MONA YOU DID AMAZING!!! AND YOU DREW ALL THE ART??? LIKE WHAAAAAT??!?!?! thanks for repping the culture so dedicatedly 😍🥰

Yunya of the Chen household gaze panned over the work, a bouncing toddler peering past her waist in what was clear curiosity. "When you're old enough, my love, we'll put your hair up in the Shuang Ya ji, xi?" She hummed out, one arm looping around her to tug her onto her lap and letting the notice on Li-ren fashion shift to the side, deft fingers taking up the long strands of hair and fiddling with it, even as cornflower blue eyes continuously tried to peek over their shoulder, as if to catch a glimpse.

Spoiler

I love this so much, Mona! It's good to know the terms for these, especially when I'm trying to describe things to skinners

Spoiler

Absolutely wonderful post! Fantastic details, and altogether very informative! And I love that it was made with a mixture of your own character’s opinions as well as their drawings! I can tell you put so much work into this post, great job Mona! 

Tianrui Rei looks through the information, and then promptly looks at her own garbs. After glancing back and forth between her own clothes versus the well written document, she sighs a bit in embarrassment. "This is such an informative document, I'm thankful for the author. I should really get a wardrobe update..." She nods, writing down a couple of notes quoting the material. "Time to challenge the fashion limits of the Shuhe!" She chuckles, sauntering off.

Spoiler

iconic amazing fantastic STUNNING WORK!!!

Spoiler

THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING MONA. The drawings are fantastic and the information was clearly researched in depth. Amazing!

Tianrui Ren reads over the compendium, thoroughly fascinated with the dedication and detail given to the work. Thinking back on his prior fashion choices, he chuckles slightly, glad that future generations might be able to avoid his own mistakes. Taking a copy, he thinks to make himself a zhiju as according to the description!