A Captured Monarch

AnonymousAlexa

[!]

BEWARE, TALON'S PORT!

IO9fbnuD7E_v2J8pUNhPEMGunFGOtHjvDcaVpGeGccHM81UuQ2kgqvFvczp1YWRryx1R1x2nxwEq_SRETkjbZViZtF7dc_eJhb3WOCIIBBNGaY-I_BdY-YKhV6q2pbrN0InXtB7P

Monarch Vivian Maelstorm has been captured. Her captors, the revolutionary force of the Rustlers, are demanding the following for her safe return:

• 5 Chunks of Starsteel
  • 3,000 Mina
  • 10 Chunks of Boomsteel
  • All important works of literature (story team approved)
  • The full acquittal of all crimes in the Unified Domain of Vortice, including the capture of their Monarch

• 2 Chunks of Thanium
  • A golden chestplate with the name 'Remi Hari' on it. 
  • A new tailor-made suit
  • A statue in the middle of Talons Port depicting the Rustlers bosses

• Slayer Steel enchanted katana
  • All magically enchanted weaponry of the Talons reserves
  • 3 women wives for unnamed rustlers
  • A feast held in Talon's Port in the honor of the Rustlers to be held annually in talons port at the expenses of the monarch
  • The return of our rightful land, Rustler Fort, which will no longer be taxed by the Unified Domain of Vortice

Optional:

• Tour and dinner at the Imperial Palace of Oren.
  • Statue of another dark elven Rustler to be erected at the gates of Talons port.

Penned by Matthew Brady

Signed,

Elsil'Ceru, Rustler Boss

5lEpzfOIs8WlrO-0lfDQ54BSoHAbzCTGpAvE3zgFLKYIULhUCx1Z0E3u70C_OgQJJ5X4rziDjVbP8ZHxud55sWkhV7OKDO5ct9ahcxLYIor6kuD4qzeMQWJx1dKi38XzrCji18SF

Signed,

Elsiimah'Ceru, Rustler Boss

VK8oCC7u43eQ8GBgpzxl2qNp99kRgH_vhyWN2p2gpFls_ln-Ekq2IZL1ei43dpphUuHRpEhbGbQU9Ob9TEtYtPZj2FCbR-RVNt6hIyV8qvg0PWKX8NgA4TnFiOITUZXcNRQlbtX8

[!] Vivian would see this as an epic win. She gets therapy- and by therapy, one would mean that she's currently bound up to a gate and talking about why she hates her life and why she just wants a hug.

"So who will be the new monarch?" Vulmir asked again, probably never to get a reply.

"Damn, that's crazy" Daisuke looks over the list of commands, laughing hysterically as he looks to Elsil' Ceru while she signs it.

Just now, _Pan said:

"So who will be the new monarch?" Vulmir asked again, probably never to get a reply.

Would chuckle a bit "I think there is only one suitable person, ME!"

"Lovely..." Literally all of my persona's say to themselves, especially Peralien.

"... I don't think I've ever heard anything more outlandish.." Sana stares down the road at the Rustlers fort, through the gates of the city.

"It is for decoration"  Remi Hari would reply to Vivian as he crosses his arms over his chest, peering at the demands, nodding once. "And a personal invitation from the Emperor of Oren to the palace would be nice...only if you can o' course."

Matthew dreams of his newly tailored suit and all the lunarite buttons he'll be able to put on it.

Richard Naric kicks his feet up as he hears the news "Welp, they had it coming. Glad I brought the cauldroniers out of that rainy piss mess of a city." He then took a long chug of his mango juice he recently been addicted to

The history and actions previously here have been lost to time; unless another recorded their story.

"Ich wonder if the Rustlers are technically rebelling against Vortice, seeing as they are occupying ein Vortice fort, or if they are simply ein bandit group occupying it. Either way, this whole conflict has been interesting." Henry said to his cousin Luka Bishop  (@ArizonaRanger) as he watched his daughter play in the rose bushes near Reinmar.

Spoiler

OOC: I genuinely am curious can someone please tell me

"This is one strange monarch" Ivaryne would comment angrily. 

"Ella se lo merecio." Muttered Carlos Mendez as he gazed upon the missive, grinning widely.

12 minutes ago, Javert said:

"Ich wonder if the Rustlers are technically rebelling against Vortice, seeing as they are occupying ein Vortice fort, or if they are simply ein bandit group occupying it. Either way, this whole conflict has been interesting." Henry said to his cousin Luka Bishop  (@ArizonaRanger) as he watched his daughter play in the rose bushes near Reinmar.

"Mhm." Luka Bishop nodded in response to Henry (@Javert), lifting his gaze to the sky as he emitted a light huff. "She probably deserves it, anyways."