A Captured Monarch

AnonymousAlexa

"AGH, SHOULDERS!" cries a good canonist as he destroyed the missive quickly.

Aylin simply shakes her head upon receiving word of the demands. "How often is Talons going to be raided?" She moves to go home, tired due to the long day. "And why is it always the Rustlers?" She groans, shaking her fists at the sky in annoyance

Ser William Buckfort would be handed the flyer by his daughter. After reading through it, a merry wheeze escaped his lips!

Nikoleta giggled.

Apollyon Snowell rested at the balcony of her lighthouse, overlooking all of Talon's with her sword, "Avaddon" across her lap, using a sharpening stone on it, preparing herself for what was to come.

Donna-Bell would sigh at the list and shake her head. "Love me mam, bu'... I don' think this lis' is possible. I really should've jus' found meself Knoxville 'stead of Talon's Por' before I se'led here..."

"Shesh, you know the rustlers are ah focken joke when they think someone is worth all those demands, mina yes. But what they ask is ah quivalent to two landsworth of shite. dis is the funniest thing i've heard since their failed attempts to even fend themselves without tha ferrymen needin ta wipe their asses."A Anonymous one said, though the individual dismissed the missive, knowing full well the rustlers had no power to make such demands even if they had a monarch.

Valerdya catches word from her voyage through the druidic tropics Aaahhhhhhhhh, lovely to see my fellow Rustlers thriving as always.” She scratches her head “I think- I may have to move out of Talon’s when I get back, ti?” She shrugs, sipping her coconut cocktail.

Concealed by mist and the spray of pale brine, a decrepit lord pens a letter to the Rustlers, bound in rotting barnacles and blackened wax, bequeathing a single request:

"To those who would make such demands over so menial a life, I would ask this: that should those you've addressed fail to meet your demands, you grant the skull of the matriarch to me, in exchange for a unique gift of which I myself will endow. However, my patience is thin, and I demand a swift answer."

Signed,
— The Lord of the Fenmoor

Kor'garr looks over the missive with a raised brow, a grin beginning to curl around thick tusks. Suddenly, the Rex belts out harsh barks of rioutous laughter, the grey orc struggling to contain his mirth upon viewing the lengthy list of various demands. "Wehl dehn. Guezz doze ztowtz ahr nub dah protekturz dey grukk'd, yub?" Several more seconds of boisterous chuckling pass before Kor'garr slaps the message down upon the wooden desk nearby, his frame still shaking from suppressed glee. "Iv dah nayzhun uv Vortize 'ad kept tu dah deel agh ztay'd tribyootariez, dey wuld nub bi ovurrun bai'ag gruup uv banditz..." Another shake of his head is given as the Rex returns to his smithing, flames crackling all the while as columns of smoke drift up from the city of San'Velku. "Purhapz day wihl lurn vrum diz."

Lukas Castile fell asleep while reading the missive.

16 hours ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

Richard Naric kicks his feet up as he hears the news "Welp, they had it coming. Glad I brought the cauldroniers out of that rainy piss mess of a city." He then took a long chug of his mango juice he recently been addicted to

Tell me more about this mango juice of yours..

Tsune Hirano, Being of sound mind and body looked over the spare missive that had been brought to her by an Ishiguntai. She blinked a few times at the demands offered. "What kind of nonsensical plan is this? They've captured the sovereign of the poorest nation in Almaris and are making demands that Oren and Urguan wouldn't meet to stop a war. This is the dumbest plan I've ever seen." The woman balled up the notice and tossed it into her fire, snorting at the audacity. "Keep her."

Astyrn looked over the missive “I wonder if they need a new queen?” Coughing a bit as she drank her tea 🫖