A Captured Monarch

AnonymousAlexa

The elf continued to travel around the sand covered south terrain, uncaring of most things. Once upon a time he'd worry, yet he is now beyond such... His thoughts upon this? May fortune be bestowed to these souls by the eyes gazing upon them.

On 6/30/2021 at 10:09 PM, AnonymousAlexa said:

[!]

BEWARE, TALON'S PORT!

IO9fbnuD7E_v2J8pUNhPEMGunFGOtHjvDcaVpGeGccHM81UuQ2kgqvFvczp1YWRryx1R1x2nxwEq_SRETkjbZViZtF7dc_eJhb3WOCIIBBNGaY-I_BdY-YKhV6q2pbrN0InXtB7P

Monarch Vivian Maelstorm has been captured. Her captors, the revolutionary force of the Rustlers, are demanding the following for her safe return:

• 5 Chunks of Starsteel
  • 3,000 Mina
  • 10 Chunks of Boomsteel
  • All important works of literature (story team approved)
  • The full acquittal of all crimes in the Unified Domain of Vortice, including the capture of their Monarch

• 2 Chunks of Thanium
  • A golden chestplate with the name 'Remi Hari' on it. 
  • A new tailor-made suit
  • A statue in the middle of Talons Port depicting the Rustlers bosses

• Slayer Steel enchanted katana
  • All magically enchanted weaponry of the Talons reserves
  • 3 women wives for unnamed rustlers
  • A feast held in Talon's Port in the honor of the Rustlers to be held annually in talons port at the expenses of the monarch
  • The return of our rightful land, Rustler Fort, which will no longer be taxed by the Unified Domain of Vortice

Optional:

• Tour and dinner at the Imperial Palace of Oren.
  • Statue of another dark elven Rustler to be erected at the gates of Talons port.

Penned by Matthew Brady

Signed,

Elsil'Ceru, Rustler Boss

5lEpzfOIs8WlrO-0lfDQ54BSoHAbzCTGpAvE3zgFLKYIULhUCx1Z0E3u70C_OgQJJ5X4rziDjVbP8ZHxud55sWkhV7OKDO5ct9ahcxLYIor6kuD4qzeMQWJx1dKi38XzrCji18SF

Signed,

Elsiimah'Ceru, Rustler Boss

VK8oCC7u43eQ8GBgpzxl2qNp99kRgH_vhyWN2p2gpFls_ln-Ekq2IZL1ei43dpphUuHRpEhbGbQU9Ob9TEtYtPZj2FCbR-RVNt6hIyV8qvg0PWKX8NgA4TnFiOITUZXcNRQlbtX8

Othorion Indoren read... "I wonder if they could add a horse in there for me." He snorted at the ridiculousness of this thought... unless...?