Just a AMA

snoopie12

I've never done one of those, but I guess there's a first time for everything. Ask me anything!

Just now, Luminaire said:

When are we having drinks

How about now

What is the most memorable RP experience you have ever taken part in?

What is your biggest regret from LotC, and what is the thing your most proud of?

Falafels or kefta? choose wisely.... ;3

12 hours ago, Mannamannaa said:

What is the most memorable RP experience you have ever taken part in?

Hmm, that's a tough one, but I think that might be witnessing an IRP coup on Haelun'or months ago. I was a council member at the time, only for like 4 IRL days yet but okay. And then during a meeting, this massive group of people came in, fully armed, and they did an attempted coup. There were moderators and all to oversee it, and the roleplay surrounding it was pretty cool to go through. Even though the entire council was couped, I still enjoyed the roleplay.  

12 hours ago, Qctho McAntoine said:

What is your biggest regret from LotC, and what is the thing your most proud of?

My biggest regret is also the thing I am most proud of. I sometimes regret joining staff and seeing the server from the staff side instead of the player side, sometimes I wish I just always had stayed a player. However, on the other hand, I never wanted to miss my amazing time on staff, the close friends I made along the way, the work we did, how we helped the server, that is what I am most proud of. Being part of a team, a family, and go into the fight together no matter what. And I am happy and proud of the team when I see them today, full of passion and eager to work. 

12 hours ago, adamc2000 said:

Falafels or kefta? choose wisely.... ;3

Oh god, eeehm. Falafels... or wait... maybe kefta, or falafels. No Kefta. Yes, Kefta is my final awnser. (I hope)