🧙‍♂️ The Mages Guild 🧙‍♀️

z3m0s

Azkel looks forward to the expanse of Urguani magic.

OOC

((MC Name: Treshure))

((Discord: Treshure#1736 ))

((Timezone: PST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?: Irulan

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?: There is no name that commands a higher respect than the Mage's Guild. Its antiquity holds no equal. If I am to seek truth, as is my most desperate desire, membership to any other place is in vain.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice?:  I measure the ecology amongst the Fakhr Tribes and aspire to their ancient traditions. I am seldom accomplished in even this. 

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?: I wish to enroll within the Order 'Hermeticum'.

When should you be contacted for an interview?: Whenever the time permits. News carries slow to the Fahr Oasis, and travel is made even longer. 

Levian'Tol Grandaxe nods a few times as word of the completion of the project reaches him. "Finalleh some organization. Goodluck Kalgrimmor."

OOC

((MC Name: AmericanSimp))

((Discord: DragoonNuts#3613))

((Timezone: EST+6))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Bo, Bo Jam

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? Looking to meet new people, meet new teachers, and most importantly make new friends. 

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? Currently a master of Moonshine, making the best hooch Almaris has ever seen!

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Looking to join the Hermeticum, to help expand and develop new types of moonshine. 

When should you be contacted for an interview? Just send me a bird whenever, I often might be sleeping, but in time you will find me!

-OOC-

((MC Name: )) HeftyDonut

((Discord: )) HeftyDonut#2972

((Timezone:)) EST

-IN-CHARACTER-

What is your name? Renae

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I wish to join the mage guild to further my knowledge within the Arcane Arts, along with this I also wish to complete my goal of being a protector for the lands of Almaris and any other lands we descendants travel to, by using my voidal abilities. 

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? I practice the arts of earth and air evocation, along with the art of conjuration or in other words, the evocation of life.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Adeptus Minor

When should you be contacted for an interview? Whenever it is best for you, I tend to have a pretty free schedule.

OOC

((MC Name: Polysemic ))

((Discord: N¡ck#4884 ))

((Timezone: CEST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Telos Andria'liene

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?

To further the realm's knowledge about the void and expand our understanding of the realm we live in, while meeting and understanding history, in order to not repeat the mistakes that were made in the past.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice?

Mastered multiple arts, information granted upon request.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?

Adeptus Majoris.

When should you be contacted for an interview?

Any time deemed fit.

OOC

((MC Name: Hawkeye__Gough ))

((Discord: puglord#5313 ))

((Timezone:UTC-6 ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Alviss Grimgold

to expand my magical horizon and safeguard knowledge of magic

fire evo but I wish to learn more

adeptus minor, as I don't believe I can teach fire evo

whenever possible

Fantasy_Scroll.png&f=1&nofb=1

A letter is dispatched to the applicants

The neatly sealed scroll arrives tucked tightly within the claws of what appears to be a spectral blue raven. Having landed close by the raven cawed to garner your attention before dropping a rolled starch white parchment before you, examining it reveals the symbol of the Mages Guild impressed within a wax seal.

“Dear applicant, you are hereby invited to venture forth to the great halls of Atria Creatura to take part in an interview for a position within the Mages Guild. Should you choose to, you may return a letter to the Guild inquiring after more information should you need it via the raven that has delivered this letter, otherwise, we look forward to seeing you soon.”

The letter is signed at the bottom with an ornate scribbled signature

CWg1cA8.png

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Treshure said:

OOC

((MC Name: Treshure))

((Discord: Treshure#1736 ))

((Timezone: PST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?: Irulan

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?: There is no name that commands a higher respect than the Mage's Guild. Its antiquity holds no equal. If I am to seek truth, as is my most desperate desire, membership to any other place is in vain.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice?:  I measure the ecology amongst the Fakhr Tribes and aspire to their ancient traditions. I am seldom accomplished in even this. 

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?: I wish to enroll within the Order 'Hermeticum'.

When should you be contacted for an interview?: Whenever the time permits. News carries slow to the Fahr Oasis, and travel is made even longer. 

1 hour ago, AmericanSimp said:

OOC

((MC Name: AmericanSimp))

((Discord: DragoonNuts#3613))

((Timezone: EST+6))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Bo, Bo Jam

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? Looking to meet new people, meet new teachers, and most importantly make new friends. 

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? Currently a master of Moonshine, making the best hooch Almaris has ever seen!

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Looking to join the Hermeticum, to help expand and develop new types of moonshine. 

When should you be contacted for an interview? Just send me a bird whenever, I often might be sleeping, but in time you will find me!

57 minutes ago, HeftyDonut said:

-OOC-

((MC Name: )) HeftyDonut

((Discord: )) HeftyDonut#2972

((Timezone:)) EST

-IN-CHARACTER-

What is your name? Renae

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I wish to join the mage guild to further my knowledge within the Arcane Arts, along with this I also wish to complete my goal of being a protector for the lands of Almaris and any other lands we descendants travel to, by using my voidal abilities. 

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? I practice the arts of earth and air evocation, along with the art of conjuration or in other words, the evocation of life.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Adeptus Minor

When should you be contacted for an interview? Whenever it is best for you, I tend to have a pretty free schedule.

39 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

OOC

((MC Name: Polysemic ))

((Discord: N¡ck#4884 ))

((Timezone: CEST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Telos Andria'liene

To further the realm's knowledge about the void and expand our understanding of the realm we live in, while meeting and understanding history, in order to not repeat the mistakes that were made in the past.

Mastered multiple arts, information granted upon request.

Adeptus Majoris.

Any time deemed fit.

12 minutes ago, Puglord said:

OOC

((MC Name: Hawkeye__Gough ))

((Discord: puglord#5313 ))

((Timezone:UTC-6 ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Alviss Grimgold

to expand my magical horizon and safeguard knowledge of magic

fire evo but I wish to learn more

adeptus minor, as I don't believe I can teach fire evo

whenever possible

Anordal Elverhilin massages the bridge of his nose, giving a very harsh sigh. "When will they learn?" he'd call into the void of unlistening ears. 

OOC

((MC Name: Vylkmir))

((Discord: Balthy#6909 ))

((Timezone: BST/GMT ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

My name is Amandil Findegil'Sehn

I am keenly interested in learning more about the Void. It is important for us to expand our knowledge of the mundane and the 'unnatural'. The void is the stepping stone to such learning.

I've nothing but of the mundane to add - Irrelevant to the guild.

I would like to be admitted to the Ordo Astrologicus

Whenever is convenient for the guildmasters

Feremyr howled - he shrieked, dancing from hell to hell. 

OOC

((MC Name: ))  hotbox_monk

((Discord: ))  hotbox_monk#8587

((Timezone: ))  Est - 5, New York

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?  Evar'Diraar

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?  I yearn for truth in the realm of the living.  I wish to know what lies beyond our sight.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice?  Transfiguration (Since June 1st)

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?  I wish to join The Hermeticum, though I know I may be better suited for The Artificum.

When should you be contacted for an interview?  I reside within The Silver State and may arrive by ship in a few days post contact.

OOC

((MC Name: NLThomas ))

((Discord: NLThomas#4337 ))

((Timezone: GMT+1 ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?
Kallian Syrivir

I'm a fairly advanced practicioner of the arts and seek to learn more, in practice or theory.

Translocation, transfiguration, fire evocation, conjuration, alchemy.

/

Whenever works for me.

Spoiler

~OOC~

•     ((MC Name: Kholibrii))
  • ((Discord: Desired#2831)
  •   ((Timezone: CST))

~IN-CHARACTER~

What is your name?

Natalie Julia Beaumont

The arcane is a fascinating part of our world. I’ve  collected a few Arcane and magical artifacts but I yearn for more knowledge in the field.

I practice no form of Arcane magic, though I do have knowledge in other fields.

Practicus

As soon as possible, while life in Providence has been slow recently I still must make arrangements before departing.