OOC

((MC Name: SharpString ))

((Discord: SharpString #3385 ))

((Timezone:Alaska ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? 

Tuzic Woodcoat

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild?

I seek to learn magic, to defend the nations of almaris from danger. I wish to expand my knowledge, and research what good can come of the use of magic in these lands. I also wish to study under a teacher at the guild.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice?

I have not learned to practice any art yet, however I have traveled across Alamaris, reading all that I can of Alchemy, and of the Arcane.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance?

I desire the position of practicus, to work under a teaching mage.

When should you be contacted for an interview?

RP: You can contact me at any time, I'm just continuing my studies for now. OOC: Best if u contact me after 7pm alaska time, but if you were to contact me at another time we can figure out what works!

((OOC))

((MC Name: ChungusKhan ))

((Discord: ChungusKhan#1912 ))

(( Timezone: EET ))

IN-CHARACTER:

What is your name? Ahmanu Chaephyra

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? My main goal is to enrich my knoweldge on the arcane and perhaps even pass down my own knowledge if given the chance. However, I would also like to aid our brotherin however I can, be by mending our reputation or help protect our secrate knowledge.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? Air Evocation

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Adeptus Minor (Because I am T5 in Air evocation)

When should you be contacted for an interview? I am free on the weekends! (Both days all day)

OOC

((MC Name: woozerly))

((Discord: wooz#7961))

((Timezone: CST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Aleksiya

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I would like to expand my knowledge on the world and the void. I appreciate knowledge and would like to know more in general.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? None. I have never attuned myself to the void.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus, since I've never been attuned to the void.

When should you be contacted for an interview? All the time. I have no duties that take up my time, yet. ((I'm free everyday from 12pm-11pm CST, just shoot me a msg on discord.))

OOC

((MC Name: TheNerdocalypse ))

((Discord: Nerdocalypse#3006))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Siol

To expand my current knowledge in all matters arcane and mundane, I seek to learn as much as possible

None

Practicus

As soon as possible, if you so please

OOC

((MC Name: Boknice275 ))

((Discord: ChristianJ#0755 ))

((Timezone: EST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Grymus Irongut.

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I seek membership to expand my knowledge of the arcane arts, defend all descendants from those who would bring them harm, and demonstrate the blessings of Ogradhad to all willing to see.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? None.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus.

When should you be contacted for an interview? As soon as humanly possible. OOC: I will answer anytime I am near the computer!

An ancient raven flies in search of the applicants, some from many years ago - It reaches their bedchambers, their aviaries, their hovels, et cetera, dropping inside each of their respective spaces a letter marked with the sigil of the Mages' Guild. 

image.png.a3da7df17cacbf5d94bdfd38baab8db3.png

ARCANUS ET RELIQUUM

Applicant,

Assuming that you have not languished nor succumbed to any mortal weaknesses, I invite you to the Mages' Guild headquarters to receive an interview from one of the established Major, Locums, or Venerata.

We look forward to all those who receive this letter to potentially take a place in the Mages' Guild, and perhaps one day climb to the top of the Ordo Arcana and lead the guild itself. 

Come to the Guild at the earliest convenience to yourself.

Your's,

image.png.c97989e1b8719326b9d5df7060183517.png

-OOC-

((MC Name: )) Alusem

((Discord: )) Goose#1670

((Timezone:))GMT+2

-IN-CHARACTER-

What is your name? Anthir

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I wish to join the mage guild to learn  the Arcane Arts, along with this I also wish to become protector for the lands of Almaris 

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? none right now that is why i wish to learn Arcane arts.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? as they see fit

When should you be contacted for an interview? Anytime as my schedule is pretty free

Spoiler

@Alusem

On 1/27/2023 at 11:55 AM, Alusem said:

-OOC-

((MC Name: )) Alusem

((Discord: )) Goose#1670

((Timezone:))GMT+2

-IN-CHARACTER-

What is your name? Anthir

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I wish to join the mage guild to learn  the Arcane Arts, along with this I also wish to become protector for the lands of Almaris 

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? none right now that is why i wish to learn Arcane arts.

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? as they see fit

When should you be contacted for an interview? Anytime as my schedule is pretty free

An ancient raven flies in search of the applicant - It reaches their bedchambers, their aviaries, their hovels, et cetera, dropping inside each of their respective spaces a letter marked with the sigil of the Mages' Guild. 

image.png.a3da7df17cacbf5d94bdfd38baab8db3.png

ARCANUS ET RELIQUUM

Applicant,

I invite you to an audience with one of our established venerata, locii, or majori of the Guild as to perform our interview. 

We look forward to all those who receive this letter to potentially take a place in the Mages' Guild, and perhaps one day climb to the top of the Ordo Arcana and lead the guild itself. 

Come to the Guild at the earliest convenience to yourself.

Your's,

image.png.c97989e1b8719326b9d5df7060183517.png

MC Name: AluminumGatorOG

Discord: Sheogorath

Timezone: CDT

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Esseck Thelyss

The Arcane is a magnificent application into the world as we know it. I've been fascinated by the Arcane for as long as I can remember. I've collected a few arcane Artifacts and having a focus made for me as I write this.

I have no current abilities within the arcane, But I hope to apply myself the best I can.

Practicus

Whenever the soonest you can is good for me.

Spoiler

OOC

((MC Name: Applewick ))

((Discord: Applewick#2414 ))

((Timezone: Mountain Standard Time ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Elyrus Pentaghast

I've always had a fascination with magic and it's uses. I hope to learn all I can and maybe make new mystic discoveries.

I don't know any magical arts, I hope to learn though.

Practicus, I know I have a lot to learn.

As soon as possible! Im eager to learn the mystic arts, I hope to receive a bird from you soon.

OOC

((MC Name: Sir_DB ))

((Discord: SirB0ng0#7181))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Jonathan O’Kieran

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? Why do I seek membership in the Mages Guild? That is a simple question, yet the answer is complex. I have always wanted to protect those around me. I tried doing so with a blade and ended up getting hurt in the same place. I have always had a better time when it came to applying my brain, rather than my brawn. I want to join the Mages Guild so that I can learn the arcane arts, both how to use them and respect them. I want to learn these skills so that when the world is in danger from a threat like the Mori I can still aid- even when my brawn can not. I understand the risks that come with using the void, but I believe that if I can learn under the guild I will fully respect its power, and learn to harness it for the good.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? None. I am currently in the process of learning alchemy, and I believe myself to be fairly book-smart. 

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Practicus

When should you be contacted for an interview? Whenever time permits. I am more than likely available as long as a bird is sent in advance.

OOC

((MC Name: BuffBadger))

((Timezone: EST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name: Thromdrick Irongut

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild: I am a practicing mage of many years and the clan father of the Irongut clan of Dwarven void mages. I was a teacher to one of your order and have now decided to seek it out myself. I always am happy to seek out other mages in this world and desire to interact with more, particularly in these... trying times.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice: Air and Life Evocation

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance: Adeptus Majoris

When should you be contacted for an interview: I am free at just about any time. Especially stone Tuesdays and Thursdays, send a bird.

OOC

((MC Name: Zarsies))

((Discord: Zarsies))

((Timezone: EST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Til

I crave to understand the world and the stars beyond.

In mundane arts I am a practiced gaffer.

Practicus.

I may ride where needed within the month.

OOC

((MC Name: Rhettthecoldone ))

((Discord: _ratinahat ))

((Timezone: CST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Faeran’duil Lunuae-Reinhold, though there’s no need for all of it. Just refer to me as Faeran if you’d prefer.

I wish to advance my knowledge of the Void and gain a more professional status amongst the society of magi. The Arcane studies are most fascinating to me and they always have been. I also hope to potentially locate a teacher for separate studies under the Arcane branch. Upon acceptance, I do intend to spread my knowledge over the Arcane to those I dub ready-minded enough.

I am a Master Aeromancer and a Master Translocationist.

I hope to obtain the role of Adeptus Primaris as I already have a wide selection of students under my wing that are all studying Aeromancy.

I say whenever you deem fit! Send me a bird and I will likely respond sooner or later. Sometimes the birds at the Hohkmati Aviary aren’t the brightest. (I may or may not have witnessed one crash into the roof of a wizard tower, poor thing.)

Edited by Rhettthecoldone

OOC

((MC Name: IbnKhaldun8))

((Discord: IbnKhaldun8))

((Timezone: Play during GMT))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Mahpiya Farisbarii

Why seek membership to the Mages Guild? I have designs of great magnificence, of artifices conjured and constructed. The Kwee'Hayastaani is a branch of Farfolkish culture claiming the Mihyaari as a parent alongside the Qalashi. Great wonders of architecture, of constructed shelter & device-turned-boon, are heralded in the old histories of Mihyaar. I mean to claim inheritance of the old House of Ur. The Kwee' have maintained good relations with the Hohokmataan and I myself have done commissions of transcription for them in the past.

What arts, if any, do you currently practice? Alchemy (apprentice), Housemagery

What position do you desire to attain upon acceptance? Mere student

When should you be contacted for an interview? When the birds fly south, letters can reach the Kwee Camp-atop-Mesa