A Rose Withered [PK]

From the Seven Skies did Analiesa de Astrea stand, the little girl, forever a depiction of youth and a reminder of those who were gone too soon. Pacing back and forth, the girl awaited her mother. She had always watched over her, judging and criticizing her mother's action, though she secretly longed for the warm embrace she rarely felt even when she was amongst the living. Alas, she would never feel such again, her mother, as dramatic as she was, would never step foot in any of the Seven Skies. "Poor Adalia." Was all she could muster up to say before her attention would drift back to the once scrawny black haired boy turned man... @Sarmadonn

Koenas Annika would mutter short curses under her breath. With the Grand Lady missing, she was incredibly overwhelmed with the work needed to be done. It would take days, weeks even for anyone to comment on the woman's absence, though when the time came, the news of her death would result in the Queen confining herself to her rooms. Even at her worst, Rosalind remained a mentor to Annika. "Vy are now my ward." The woman had once murmured to a younger, fresh-faced Annika, the underlying meaning of the statement as clear as a mother's yearning for her daughter to return...

Spoiler

Got a little teary reading this, ngl. RIP Rosalind, she will forever be one of my favorite characters that I have ever interacted with. @livrose You are a blessing and I am so happy to call you my friend <3

"Thank ****!" says Aleksandr var Ruthern.

Everyone cheers in rejoice, particularly the Lord Speaker in his own time

Charlotte Baruch had spent most of her time since her own passing catching up with family long since passed. Being surrounded by family and friends she had lost along the way, she realized the final piece save her children had just showed up. Ro had shown up and Charlotte stood, pipe ever present in her hand "So you're done causing drama then? Welcome home Sister, try not to mess up anything here okay?" She jokes as she holds out her arms, welcoming her sister home for the final time.

Maric var Ruthern bowed his head in prayer as he heard the news of the death of the Grand Lady, murmuring. "So goes one of the longest servants to the nation in a long while. The lack of her presence will surely be felt with the hard work she did and achieved. May she find some sort of peace."

Amicia de Astrea had received word of such news, her lips curling into a frown as yet another member of her Haeseni family had passed. She breathed a sigh - perhaps one of regret or maybe even relief, as she had grown so distant from her aunt over various disagreements with that side of the family. Nevertheless, she silently prayed that her aunt made it to the Seven Skies safely.

Isabel of Valwyck was seated within the library in Karosgrad with a platter of freshly brewed teas on display infront of her. The sound of the door creaking caught her attention as a youthful Rosalind stepped inside. To much surprise, Isabel's lips wore a smile as opposed to the typical scoff that left the Queen whenever she caught sight of the Grand Lady. Isabel's lips parted first, "About time.. ye' old hag." She jest, waving her palm to motion for the Grand Lady to join her at the table, "Ye' did a fine job, Lady Rosalind, nearly as dobry as me, I'll admi'" 

Fionn Castaway's mouth dropped open "All those years I could've dragged her to a field and stabbed her then?!"

Kaustantin wasn't struck with grief up until this moment, he shed a tear after hearing of his mentor's death, he hoped he served her well as a ward. The boy also silently swore to never allow a close friend of his to perform a backflip, as he saw how an unsuccessful one fatally damaged Rosalind's health

Aaron scratched his beard after hearing the news.
"Ye should've taken the offer of that mage, Ledi." He commented with a sharp sigh.

Edited by Herod

Agmaer was saddened at the news of his cousin's passing. The barely heard from man retired even more to his bed, writing and scrapping dozens of condolence letters to his previous family. As he sat back in bed against the wall with his wife, he was glad that his Rosalind was growing strong.