What Is LoTC To You?

Telanir

12 hours ago, The Great Mongol Khan said:

LOTC means the desolation of my love life. <3

dad come home I miss you

LOTC too me is an escape. A place where I can stuff my worries and be in a different reality where I can slay dragons and go on grand adventures with friends along the way. It may not be the MOST fun sometimes with its own issues, but I don't need to worry about my own issues. I can pretend that I don't have to worry about my own issues and live in a fantastical world where I can wash my frustrations in dragon slaying, silly rp to cause a laugh, or even something somber so it feels like I'm writing an epic story. Something I wanna do sometime, even though I'm not very good at writing.

To me this is a place where I can bring joy, as I find I have more fun when I rp with people who are having fun, so if I can bring fun too people, they'll bring fun too me, and the story continues, as not only do you brighten your day, you brighten other peoples day.

So really, this is to me is like a wardrobe to Narnia, All I have to do is sit now, and I'm some where else having an epic adventure, my worries left behind.

a puzzle where you find the quickest way to get banned

it used to be

log on, warzone from dusk until dawn, log off, repeat

now its