Second Edict of the Baruch Maership - Remembrance Edict

hippo

Spoiler

EDICT OF THE BARUCH MAERSHIP

OFFICE OF THE GRAND MAER

2Q_qMELdThygUprXtZGQFFqjG_uMWcAbLBDLd-lkyMKD6SSbQEeDtCzacFqN6oeLmJm6Hnvd4vSJFwr_gGpwWbBs9rGRcpMgxLeR6sIbOmCFjHWIMDeyEauUzRBH6cEPZlscQT3X

Issued on the 4th of Tov & Yermey, 370 E.S.

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

VALWYCK

From the Frederik Baruch and the Office of the Grand Maer:

Today I don’t write as a man from Valwyck, I don’t write as the Grand Maer of Karosgrad, I write as a Haeseni.

I want you all to know - that Hanseti-Ruska today is on bended knee in prayer for the people whose lives were lost at Valwyck. For the workers who work there, for the families who mourned - this nation stands with the good Ayrians of Valwyck, and Lake Voron and the Sigismundic Mountains, as we mourn the loss of many of our denizens. 

To the mourning families and the patriots of Hanseti-Ruska: I can hear you, the rest of the world hears you, and the monsters that knocked Valwyck down will hear all of us soon.

The nation shares its love and compassion to everyone fighting the menace and supporting the Brotherhood. Thank you for your hard work, thank you for making the kingdom proud, and God bless Hanseti-Ruska. 

The Grand Maer also declares the following as part of the Maer’s Remembrance Edict

FOR THE PEOPLE INITIATIVE

In order to encourage clear communication between Grand Maer Baruch’s office and the Karosgrad Crown subjects, a suggestion box will be installed directly outside the Town Hall. The suggestion box will be created for everyone to place their issues and complaints with the current state of affairs. I hope this will help fix some of the real problems that real Haense men and women face.

KEEPER OF THE ARCHIVES

Hanseti-Ruska has always been a kingdom of meticulous record keeping, dating back to St. Karl and the Duchy of Haense. We hold texts from every period of Haeseni history, from the Northern Question to The Troubles. In order to keep with longstanding tradition and to maintain proper records of government works and doings, the Office of Grand Maer sees fit to formally reform the position of Kastellan Scribe, which shall function under the local Karosgrad Government similar to the Keeper of Books and the Royal Library.

Kastellan Scribe shall function as the formal record keeper of Haense, specifically tasked in preserving historically important documents and recording current events for the future government.

The Office of the Grand Maer hereby appoints Palatinal Kommissar Hieromar Kortrevich ( @Zanthuz ) to the position of Kastellan Scribe of Haense, wherein he’ll succeed his grandfather Sir Viktor Kortrevich (I) as the second Kastellan Scribe to occupy the position since it’s creation in 341 E.S. This position tasks him with preserving Haeseni Records. I believe he is the best person for this position, and will execute his duties with the utmost professionalism and efficiency.

As is the case with every individual who steps down from a position in the Haeseni government, commendations are in order; with that being said, the Office of the Grand Maer sees reason to commend Sir Viktor Kortrevich for his last thirty-eight years serving as the first Kastellan Scribe of Haense. The elder archivist and statesman’s service to the Kingdom is meritorious to the fullest ends.

Real Leadership, New Possibilities

a3c8dd3a3f054cb9969356e66eb2b4a0.png

Signed,

Frederik Baruch, Grand Maer of Karosgrad