Post If You’re Over 20 Years Old

Urahra

I am 26 and about once a week have a meltdown realizing after my birthday I'll be 27 and on the countdown to 30... I'm married, saving up for our first home, and would like kids in the soonTM future.

ShortSilentAfricancivet-size_restricted.

Man..... Freshly 22....... Man.... University done..... Two Degrees.... Real world approaching..... Mineman. Man.

29... Going on 30 this year. 👀

it ******* shook me when I was chatting with a few LT at the time. I'd always thought @Lhindir_, being  russian oligarch, and @Riftblade, who may've been admin idr, as older than me. When I found both were younger I nearly had a panic attack it freaked me out.

22 in a few months, doing nursing. Makes me feel weird there are folk younger. And even older. Suppose I hang (mostly) around those my age anyway though. Weird that a hobby I started a decade ago on varying rp servers my friend at school told me "was epic", looking up to folk then and seeing them grow, now I'm in that spot.

While I'm no role model and I don't really pretend to be, I hold myself to a standard- I hope I teach people a thing or two about themselves and being better people and better roleplayers. I hope I set a good impression to who I want to be. 

22, doing a BDS. Halfway through my degree and I'm still here lol

trying my best to elicit a good rp experience for those who RP with me [sometimes at the expense of my own character] whilst dodging the constant badger that is lotc drama.

25, old, questioning why I still play this.

i’m not too old- 20, turning 21 in March. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

27, married, like to check the forums occasionally.

I assumed most people would be 20+ now since we grew up with the release of the game.

I’m surprised Minecraft still brings people in; especially younger generations.

I’m 26. 27 in August. I attempted to change my name from BrandNewKitten a while back since I am in fact, not brand new, or a kitten…. But that failed. 

Romantic roleplay in general kinda weirds me out. Did it once like 10 years ago & never again. 

Turning twenty in three months... >_>

I'm 26 going on 27. ;-;

On 7/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, Nug said:

12 when i joined, 21 now 

14 when I joined, just turned 21 a week ago... 😔

Hello! I'm 22. Graduated, 1 certificate, 1 degree, 1 license in veterinary nursing. I work allot haha. I totally get your point in age groups feeling more comfortable together. Hope to see you IRP sometime!

Edited by SapphirePool