Evil Unmasked | A Lord of the Craft Story

Xarkly

A Lord of the Craft Short Story

EVIL UNMASKED

fb58c231bf9e59faa3a581ff7a62154d.jpg

Spoiler

Fabled libraries of the enlightened nations of this age chronicle the reigns of great kings, the songs of bards immortalize celebrated heroes of old, and masterful artworks commit fallen cities and kingdom to memory anew.

And yet despite the knowledge of the Descendants today, the truth of their very origins remains little more than myth shaped by the crazed ramblings of the Wandering Wizard or vague legends passed down by the bloodlines of the Four Brothers.

None remember in truth.

None remember a time where the world was in its infancy, where it had yet to be soiled by war. None remember a time where the wiseman Iblees was a celebrated sage, and trusted counsel of the Kings Horen, Malin, and Urguan.

And none remember a time where Iblees visited a man named Krug, and the world was changed forever.

CHAPTER I: FAR RIDGE

CHAPTER II: A VISION

CHAPTER III: THE RAID

CHAPTER IV: A FATHER

CHAPTER V: THE DAEMON & THE REX

i got his autograph 

Momej Xarkly, where is my autopgraph? :(

legitimately one of the most impressive pieces of writing I have read in a very long time. The last time I remember being this captivated with LotC writing was when I first read the base lore of the server back in Athera. amazing job.