Tell me about your Characters

Unwillingly

3 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

What's the most badass thing your character has ever done?

Antanios killed a giant-ass 30'-40' bokolo event creature and got the title Bokolo Berserker.
Antanios persuaded someone not to kill him, but he befriended the man at the last minute, and didn't get shanked.
Antanios survived a political assassination attempt (because he won an election), hunted the guy down later, and befriended him.
Antanios was forcibly bonded to September Prince after saving a Kastrovat noblewoman from one of September's servants.
Antanios punched a man off a bridge for backhanding a child.
Antanios traumatically died because of a second political assassination attempt (because he won the election, again).
Antanios is now a specter who gets defensive if you hurt any children.

Cohan offered himself willingly as a servant of Krugmar.
Cohan rode the dragon that destroyed Axios, Cohan also got the dragon's scale.

Cohan was the head servant of Rex U'la'Yar, became honorary, and still served her and her offspring.
Cohan was killed after trying to avenge U'la's death.
Cohan's devout loyalty to orcs sent him to Stargush'Stroh.

Cohan is now considered an ancestral spirit, a Lesser of Yar (as of 2019, I donno if the factions within Shamanism have changed it).

Matthias became one of the leading medical figures during his time.

Matthias was the first Southeron to be elected as Prince of Ves (before Kaedrin).
Matthias threw someone off a wall for making nasty remarks at a child.
Matthias had an affair. 

Matthias singlehandedly created the cart dispenser for the empire's railroad system.

Matthias died a firey death after disabling the eye of the Elder Doobleck, sacrificing his soul to save many others.

By the time of his death, Matthias is creditted with being the inspiration for many descendents to take up medicine.

Wilheim, alone, climbed the tallest mountain during his time in Athera, planting the family banner at the top.

Wilheim created the current Karosgard public gardens.

(I'm sorry I just feel like I ran out of things to list for him LOL, it was my first big build.)
Wilheim died during a terrorist attack on Haense, sacrifcing himself for one of the local children caught in the blast.

Betka Kastrovat took down an orc by gouging out his eyes.

I think we have different definitions of badass. I got side-tracked.

4 hours ago, Nectorist said:

i played a character named fent biceps for months and somehow didnt get banned ama

hey i know that guy

The Boogie Man/ Zelak

Here we go, keeping it short as I forgot the most.

1. How long have you been playing your character, and how have they changed and developed RPly?

Spoiler

The Boogie Man was created back in Anthos, where he started off as a simple annoying guy wearing a costume, making fun of people till they started to chase after him. After a while of joking around, he got corrupted by the Antagonists in Anthos (The Black Scourge) and turned into a grotesque monster with multiple eyes, kind of a disgusting thing to look at, that's why he was wearing a full body robe (Something like Salvatore Moreau from Resident Evil 8), yet it pretty much caused him to grow into a evil oriented character, finding pleasure in experimenting with people and other unspeakable spooky things, thanks to being around other bad guys. After a while of serving under one evil being, he ultimately broke free from it and the things he had done changed him into a twisted man, wearing a scarecrow suit.

He slowly started to develop into becoming a villain himself, as he started to build up his own lair around the dwarven homelands under a town called Vaerhaven. Without any magical abilities, he still kidnapped or broke into other people's homes, doing stupid non-sense rituals that had no purpose in the eyes of his victims. He constantly was wearing his iconic Scarecrow outfit, turning it into a second skin while trying to spook anyone trying to make fun of him as he was making fun of them in return. As a villain he needed a goal to fulfill, so he just moved along to find the best entertainment imaginable! But obviously the best fun someone like him would have, was ultimate destruction or apocalypse of something else, as that would just be the best show ever. He destroyed Malinor and the Cloud Temple of Anthos because of fun, that was entertaining for him, just for laughs.

After a while of creeping other people out, mostly the Druids as he loved to annoy them the most, he wanted to get more magical and forced a mage to teach him electromancy, because he thought it would be amazing to shoot lazors out of his fingers. Turned out that magic was too much work, so he rarely used it, mostly for show or distraction. It was in Anthos, where he started to create Soul Puppetry, finally a magic that would make someone, who pretty much looked like a puppet himself, more of a creep.

The creation of soul puppetry turned the Boogie Man into a pretty good threat, as his curses have been the most disturbing to deal with among the clerical orders and other nations. Even other dark art users never liked him because of his ideas mindset, kind of sad to be the least favorite among other spooky folk as they were spooked by him. In Athera was his highest streak for cursing people with weird things, finally earning the attention he wanted as pretty much everyone wanted to hunt him down and kill the freak. Yet his best trick was, that nobody ever knew, how he looked like underneath his suit (even oocly) and so it was easy to hide by just removing his own suit and walking among the "normal" people.

Turned out it worked very well as rarely, anyone ever had the chance to get to him. With puppetry in his hands, he had a good business model and started to make "money" out of cursing others. But of course he was the creep and asked for souls in return for a curse, ultimately making a deal with Boogie turned out to be very stupid as he always had the upper hand in the deal making. He spooked about with other classic villains, making good friends with Knox as he was a pumpkin lord and Boogie the scarecrow, was a good relationship.

Boogie turned into a real villain, fear'd and hated by many, very successfull with his spooky stuff and holding his own secrets. But it turned out, that being a villain so successfull was boring after a while and he questioned himself what would come after he did everything, he ever wanted. He removed his suit and tried to live a "normal" life for fun, but it was a challenge for him as he always wanted to cause harm or creep people out.

At last he accepted his "real self" being a dark elf and named himself "Zelak", a name he chose from the Black Tongue meaning "Monster", very fitting and a easter egg on purpose. Yet trying to live "normal" was no easy task and so he used Zelak to lure people into experimenting on them, of course it worked out well as he just viewed everyone to be puppets on strings, showing no empathy and just acting along the way.

Some maps later (No idea the names, forgot and don't care) his Zelak self overtime earned the upper hand as villainy became boring, since he pretty much did everything he could as a bad guy.

At the end till today, he developed from a soulless puppet monster, being a creep and weirdo who made fun of death  into a monster with a soul, being a weirdo who makes fun of the death with a slight hint of empathy! He got rid of the Boogie Man role and "killed" him off for good, moving around as Zelak from now on (Much spook).

2. What are some small nuances or details in your character that might not be so obvious to other players upon interaction? For example, I often use the hand movements of my snow elf to express certain metaphors or his state of mind.

Zelak just like the Boogie Man has a VERY high interest in playing games, especially if a high bet is on the line. He can't really resist in playing a game and tries everything to win, he hates to lose, such a bad loser.

3. Does / Did your character have a strong bond with another character that you found to be memorable based on what it was founded on? (Characters who had a brotherly relationship, romantic, rivalry, etc.)

So many people over the time with Boogie, some were good and others were bad. Can't remember most.

Spoiler

His first lover caused his mind to go even more into the spook side of the force, because villains stay villains.

While developing Soul Puppetry, he had a companion, another fellow Puppeteer, who helped in creating the dark art in his own way.

Rosso from Vaerhaven, turned from a foe into a good friend, yet also assisted in growing Boogie's villainous side.

Kardel Irongut, was a dwarven Alchemist and became good friends with Boogie Man as both had a large interest in alchemy and the strange side of it.

Gi'Garun the Pine Druid, turned out to be the Boogie Man's nemesis. Boogie had high respect for the Druid and the Druid respected Boogie, always clashing against each other yet made Boogie respect Nature a bit.

Knox was one of his best villain buddies, he helped him in actually liking Halflings.

Damien Menrow was his first husband, accepting him as being the Boogie Man and Zelak and was the first person, like ever, who told him of how a large of a monster he truly is, finally making Zelak to feel empathy for somebody.

Taynuel Xayarath was his second husband, ironic that he was another Druid (Damien turned one much later but still) also assisted into helping his mind to be less of a broken bottle.

4. What's the most badass thing your character has ever done?

• Destroying Malinor with a tree
  • Turning the Cloud Temple into a spooky mine opperation
  • Creating Soul Puppetry
  • Manipulating another villain to destroy a small faction
  • Manipulating a Nationleader from the back in order to get easy access into the capital
  • Manipulating multiple people to do his daily unlikable tasks
  • Traumatizing many people, ruining their lives or causing them to develop into strong individuals counts as Badass?
  • Summoning a Apparition in order to force it to attack multiple cities for fun
  • Being kidnapped by Orcs as a slave, just to force them to be his slaves
  • Building a large moving castle, that ran off
  • Making fun of a Antagonist with bad jokes about his/ her mom

5. Character Art?

I don't have those anymore

6. Anything else you'd like to talk about regarding your character? 

Playing as the villain was very fun, turning into a super villain to give other players even more enjoyment was even more fun. Will I ever play the Boogie Man again? Not at all. I don't even play often and am very casual around. I tried to get back into villainy, but currently, it's not as enjoying as it was back when there were many other named villains around, giving players self-made events.

I just wish for villains to be classy again, less of a "hurr hurr, I'm evil!" and more where they take part into developing other characters story, because villains are the greatest foe to overcome in order to grow.

Ro'ya Nullivari

1. How long have you been playing your character, and how have they changed and developed RPly?

Spoiler

I started playing as Ro'ya during early Vailor, back in 2015 - where she was around 10 years old. I played her consistently for about a year and a half before taking a 4ish year break from the server. I returned around 3 months ago and picked Ro'ya right back up, where she is now 304 years old. 

Ro'ya initially was a little **** who caused a bit of chaos around the Druidic Grove in Laurelin and got herself into all kinds of trouble (she's been kidnapped and tortured a few times, the works). She met Thalon around age 20, so I suppose he's somewhat a childhood sweetheart, whom she's been married to for around 250 years now.

Over time, Ro'ya has flourished into a strong, cunning and brilliant character to have the pleasure of playing. 

2. What are some small nuances or details in your character that might not be so obvious to other players upon interaction? For example, I often use the hand movements of my snow elf to express certain metaphors or his state of mind.

Spoiler

I've found that many of those who interact with Ro'ya, oftentimes misjudge her, or assume she's simply a gentle, mothering persona. I suppose Ro'ya now almost hides behind this and uses it to her advantage, since people tend to let their guards down around those they underestimate. I'm a sucker for the reactions, both IRP and OOCly when Ro lashes out at someone. 

3. Does / Did your character have a strong bond with another character that you found to be memorable based on what it was founded on? (Characters who had a brotherly relationship, romantic, rivalry, etc.)

Spoiler

Thalon and Ro'ya Nullivari's romance is one for the books, though I'll give you the short version.

Henry Winterleaf, the Lion Druid, took Ro'ya under his wing and raised her within the Grove as his own daughter. Despite being constantly surrounded by Druids, Ro'ya herself never dabbled in the beliefs. She met Thalon, during his Dedicancy, who proceeded to court her until she turned 50, when they quickly married. 

Thalon became involved in Dark Magics, also around the time Ro's father disappeared. Out of disapproval of Thalon's new hobbies and concern for her father, Ro'ya left (aka my 4 year hiatus). After desperately searching for her beloved father for 200 years, Ro'ya returned and reunited with her husband, where they both now reside within the city of Karinah'sol in Haelun'or with their close family and two twin sons, Kassian and Kallias. 

Spoiler

~ Pissed off her mother and aunt so much, they tortured her (on multiple occasions)

Told her ex-dark lord evil bad guy husband to stfu in an argument - and he did

sadly my memory does fail me so that's all for now

5. Character Art?

Spoiler

IMG_0283.thumb.jpg.454577b1338e864541d17d865e5cb472.jpg

Art By Myself :)

1. How long have you been playing your character, and how have they changed and developed RPly? 

I started playing Dargo about 3 years ago when I came back to lotc. He was this annoying little child that was meant to be a joke character that I could play until I thought of a better one, but suprisingly people liked him for some reason and he got involved with some actually cool rp so I decided to keep him around and make him more serious. He's gone from a comedic street performed, to a gang member, to a cruel soldier and finally now to a wandering mage trying to spread his ideology and escape his cursed flesh. 

2. What are some small nuances or details in your character that might not be so obvious to other players upon interaction? For example, I often use the hand movements of my snow elf to express certain metaphors or his state of mind.

Not really, Dargo's rather blunt when expressing himself, though people are sometimes confused on what the **** his deal is, which is my fault for being too lazy to have Dargo finish his manifesto.

Dargo's naturally mistrustful of most people, but he cares a lot about the few people that remain from the group that took him in and raised him, mainly Mavromino's Osheim, who Dargo used to fear and despise but learned to respect, and snow's Jeffrey, who he has alot of ideological differences with but still sees as a brother.

I don't like bragging but Dargo has had a few cool moments in his many street-fights and duels, the most memorable one being the time he and the lads fought off an entire tavern and some guards at a party and only took one casualty.

Dargo's first kill where he had to murder someone to feed the frostwitch trapped in his basement was also fun rp, but not really badass.

I don't participate in many events due to my timezone but Dargo meeting and debating with the King in Yellow then declining his gift was really cool.

5. Character Art?

All I've got is my mspaint shitposts, most of which are not appropriate for official lotc mediums. Also he's a kha and I don't like furry art

I made Dargo as a joke and at the time I thought it would be funny if he was a kha and HOLY **** has that come back to bite me in the ass, I don't even like kha but people think I'm a furry for playing one. Atleast I might have an opportunity to make Dargo into something else soon TM

8 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

5. Character Art?

A little over an IRL year, I started playing her when she was 4 and she's mid 60s now. Originally she was just a meek, soft spoken kid who was always on the verge of tears. Now she's, well, objectively, a strong Paladin who doesn't cry (good or bad is in the eye of the beholder) with a twisted sense of morality. She went through a period of true melancholy after her birth family all died (either directly or indirectly) due to her attempt to purge her brother and his suicide over it. Then she met Tarathiel and the other Asul'onns and began to cheer up, then she married her husband and realized she isn't quite ready to die yet I suppose. A bit stereotypical/cringe but w/e. 

3. Samuel Komnenos. Met when she was 6, became friends, and he died in her arms when she was 15 after a scyfling battle. His death is what prompted her to become a Paladin because she was "tired of seeing everyone she cared about get hurt while she did nothing but bake cookies and lie about how it was going to be okay"

Spoiler

image0-1.png

unknown.png

image1.png

6. I was going to quit when I pk'd her mom but then I enjoyed her story enough that I decided to keep playing for a while longer. While I regret playing the server overall, I'm glad I continued her story because it led to meeting/reuniting with a couple of people I now regard as my closest friends. 

6 hours ago, Amyy said:

Ro'ya Nullivari

1. How long have you been playing your character, and how have they changed and developed RPly?

Hide contents

I started playing as Ro'ya during early Vailor, back in 2015 - where she was around 10 years old. I played her consistently for about a year and a half before taking a 4ish year break from the server. I returned around 3 months ago and picked Ro'ya right back up, where she is now 304 years old. 

Ro'ya initially was a little **** who caused a bit of chaos around the Druidic Grove in Laurelin and got herself into all kinds of trouble (she's been kidnapped and tortured a few times, the works). She met Thalon around age 20, so I suppose he's somewhat a childhood sweetheart, whom she's been married to for around 250 years now.

Over time, Ro'ya has flourished into a strong, cunning and brilliant character to have the pleasure of playing. 

Hide contents

I've found that many of those who interact with Ro'ya, oftentimes misjudge her, or assume she's simply a gentle, mothering persona. I suppose Ro'ya now almost hides behind this and uses it to her advantage, since people tend to let their guards down around those they underestimate. I'm a sucker for the reactions, both IRP and OOCly when Ro lashes out at someone. 

Hide contents

Thalon and Ro'ya Nullivari's romance is one for the books, though I'll give you the short version.

Henry Winterleaf, the Lion Druid, took Ro'ya under his wing and raised her within the Grove as his own daughter. Despite being constantly surrounded by Druids, Ro'ya herself never dabbled in the beliefs. She met Thalon, during his Dedicancy, who proceeded to court her until she turned 50, when they quickly married. 

Thalon became involved in Dark Magics, also around the time Ro's father disappeared. Out of disapproval of Thalon's new hobbies and concern for her father, Ro'ya left (aka my 4 year hiatus). After desperately searching for her beloved father for 200 years, Ro'ya returned and reunited with her husband, where they both now reside within the city of Karinah'sol in Haelun'or with their close family and two twin sons, Kassian and Kallias. 

Hide contents

~ Pissed off her mother and aunt so much, they tortured her (on multiple occasions)

Told her ex-dark lord evil bad guy husband to stfu in an argument - and he did

sadly my memory does fail me so that's all for now

5. Character Art?

Hide contents

IMG_0283.thumb.jpg.454577b1338e864541d17d865e5cb472.jpg

Art By Myself :)

Spoiler

i love my sister in law :)

5_Amaesil_ThankYou_Noshading_transparent

divider.png

My character is Amaesil Vuln’miruel, a wood elf that has spent most of his life in Elvenesse. I have been playing him for about 30 weeks or so. He began as a very respectful, young elf. Over time he has become more Arthurian and courageous as an elf warrior. To see his transformation is amazing to me as a storyteller. I am very proud of the near-paragon of justice that he has become through playtime.

My favorite aspect of roleplay is not the visible product. Amaesil is very much his own character in my eyes and I enjoy having to get into his headspace to deduce what exactly he will or will not do. For example, a subtle detail that many people miss is that Amaesil is very chaotic. As an authority of law within Elvenesse, you would expect him to rule lawfully; however, he often errs on the side of morality. He seeks to always be Just, but not always fair. I enjoy that the most about him.

Amaesil’s relationships with others are very extreme. To some, he is a greedy elf who wants power and is incredibly violent; to others, he is a patriarch and an authority of good within the culture. It is difficult to mend these two perceptions together, but I believe that this dichotomy is fundamental to being a mover and leader within any community.

The most badass thing Amaesil has done? Sheesh… this elf genuinely has a death wish. I would say the most badass thing that he has done thus far is fight the Loyal Hound in single combat. I genuinely assumed that I was going to lose outright and part ways with the character, but the fight was engaging and incredibly exciting! He still lost, of course, but it was a testament to the values of the character and the natural conclusion for how he interacts with the world. He is an elf of duty, justice and honor — shying away from the challenge was never an option.

Character art? Don’t mind if I do…

dreadraws_amaesil_transparent_small_lotc

Commission_shading_transparent_soft.png

chibi_zilldude_glowing.png

That is about it for me. I hope you enjoy my little dive into my character!

Mayhaps I'll respond at a later time, though I think it'd be neat if this topic was pinned!

Decided to finally give my response to this

Gailien, the Emerald of Elvenesse

Spoiler

I've been playing Gailien for maybe a couple of months now, but his activity has been on-and-off, as I sometimes spend some time on other characters and I can only focus on one at a time. He's a rather new and fresh character, so he hasn't experienced a terrible amount of development yet, but the more I've been RPing on him, the more I've been starting to get comfortable with RPing small quirks and traits of his, as well as having an easier time understanding the decisions he makes. He's meant to be revered as a "knights-of-the-round-table" type of character. A noble, honorable fighter who obeys authority and order. 

I have none for Gailien right now. 

None at the moment.

During a raid on Haelun'or, I killed an orc in PvP, and it was acknowledged in-RP. Gailien was given a sword in the name of this act during a ceremony, which he holds close at all times.

5. Character Art?

unknown.png

I look forward to the experiences and development he'll receive the more I RP on him!

Eir'thall, Brother Wildfire

Spoiler

I first started playing Eir'thall about a year and a half ago in Irrinor, though took a long break from him for a few months. I resumed playing him in Siramenor. He started as a character meant to be very a outspoken but law-abiding citizen, and has gradually devolved into an abrasive, opinionated trouble-maker who is more than willing to cause some trouble in pursuit of his beliefs.   

His entire character revolves around someone meant to cause trouble. He often nags about things that most elven citizens wouldn't, such as orcish children, halfbreeds, or non-elves having a place among the citizenry. Additionally, I always focus on the idea that he has good intention, but poor execution. Because of how he responds to certain situations, no matter how reasonable his criticism is, he receives backlash for being too harsh and aggressive. I feel as though he could have the same opinions and far more people would agree with him if he wasn't so blunt and straightforward about it. 

I really enjoyed the dynamic Eir'thall and Avius Csarathaire had. They had a strong, brotherly relationship, and often saw eye-to-eye on various situations, making them revered as a terrifying duo in Elvenesse. In the words of Cullas Sylvaeri, "There are two people here I would never want to mess with, and that's Eir'thall and Avius." or something like that.

Also, Eir'thall and Evar'tir have this weird love-hate relationship. Back in Siramenor, Eir'thall punched him for being a dark elf, then they beat up a Norlander together. Evar'tir has hit Eir'thall in the chest with a shovel, punched him in the throat and stomach on separate occasions. 

Fought an Inferis-demon with Avius. He lost badly, but it was still pretty cool. 

5. Character Art?

eirthall2.png?width=630&height=663

eirprofile.png?width=281&height=302

He's shelved rn :(

18 hours ago, Nectorist said:

i played a character named fent biceps for months and somehow didnt get banned ama

That's pretty metal 

Simon Mercer

If I tried to explain it and all of the questions, it would have to have it's own forum post.

1.  Played this 'Giga-chad' from  early April 2020 to late November 2020 while he was alive, first persona, I still play him occasionally as a Ghost. 
  2.  The more drunk he was, the less violent. (I'm serious) 
  3.  He married a based man named Jakob Mercer, where he got his last name from. He wanted to murder a elf named Aeline Cordius daily, but only successfully managed to do so once, and with help... 
  4.  Kicked a Bandit's ass that was trying to rob him to the point that the Bandit couldn't sit down for a while. Also occasionally dueled with swords on a ******* Helena Roof-top.
  5.  Not right now, but working on it.
  6.  Based Ginger Gay boy.

Lovely thread Unwillingly. :)

Back in the Aegis days of 2011…I played a Gordon Freeman-esque scientist in an orange hazmat suit called Telinir. He did all kinds of bologna—a true master of shenanigans. The Great Lore Breaker. He researched redstone magics, netherrack (to uncover the secrets behind the Undead scourge of Aegis), and invented his own soulstone-based (/msg) communication technology! What a lad, he was quite busy, no? I carved out massive sections of the underground to create research labs (marked LAB-08) and farmed crops, mobs, and whatever else you could farm in MC at the time to help feed my little village of Talamh.

To this day I am surprised I got through that time without being utterly banished, though not surprised, as I was quiet and RP'd just with my small group of friends I made on LoTC. Part of me misses those carefree everything-goes days…but, the other part of me is glad we've passed that age of total anarchy.

smallbilly.jpg

* Credits to Doom321 & Defy for the lovely artwork.

But for a while, I've wanted to recant Farmer Billy Bob's humble history too! He was born not that long after really—just at the end of 2012, I clued up on the RP-scene and what LoTC was all about by then, he was a character borne out of need. A man of service. Billy Bob lived to serve the newbies, as back in 2012 we had a team called the Guide Team (my first team on LoTC!). Around that time I had been making dozens (over 30) guides on how to play various characters across this server…be it the mighty warrior, the light-footed thief, a tender maiden, or a mystical wizard. Ultimately, I fell in love with the idea of guiding new players onto the server so I devised a humble, feeble-minded farmer with a heart of gold.

Farmer Billy Bob is not the sharpest tool in the shed, no. He is far from book-smart. He can't read! He loves crops and has a soft heart—as far as evil goes he couldn't hurt a spoon. Over the years, I've had a chance to roleplay with hundreds of people on this character—he's evolved in some miraculous ways. He cares deeply for animals and humans alike, but when it comes down to mealtime he's vegetarian. His accent is incredibly thick, and he has a special liking to potatoes.

But…why?

Well, Farmer Billy was conceived in Elysium. The map after Asulon but before Kalos and Anthos. I had no special perms at the time and I we did not have monkbread or any other sources of free food. New players were on their own—and I took notice to this. Billy carved up the hillsides near spawn and made himself a musty, dirty, but homey little cabin. In the roof he grew his favourite mushrooms—right at his bedside. On the main floor you could occasionally make out the wooden floorboards underneath the layers of soil and grime. Picture a single table and a small chest to store food.

Around this time, a new update came out which added potatoes and carrots to Minecraft. Everybody knew wheat…it was common and boring! So Billy became a farmer of carrots and taters. Potatoes were also plentiful and easy to farm and filling when baked—so it was a natural choice. As LoTC is often home to many different accents, Billy had an especially thick accent! New players acclimating to the server would be greeted with a goofy and toothy smile from one, grimy mud-crusted farmer who didn't speak a lick of regular tongue. He certainly believed he spoke common…but anybody close enough to smell or hear him might disagree.

I remember fondly that Billy got along closely with The Order of the White Rose. Hilariously, a group of zealous xenophobes bent on human supremacy was perfectly happy to invite this crusty farmer into their abode—and he often visited their headquarters with delicious baked goods.

Over the years Billy has amassed quite an arsenal of foods, if you meet him you might get to try his steamy `moshrum soop`. 

So how exactly did Farmer Billy Bob become known as a aengudaemon of harvest? Veteran scholars across the continents hotly debate this…as many have met the Bob Himself™ and felt no special qualities from this otherwise unimpressive room-temperature IQ fellow. Others recounted with bated breath their eyewitness testimony to Billy's quirky and 'otherworldly' tendencies. Which of them is right? You wouldn't find these answers in any books…

One thing is known for sure…the old farmer has trouble juggling his trusty wood hoe in one hand and bag o' taters 'round his back. Although many have seen him spill his bag of taters, not once has anybody seen those taters hit the ground. Billy isn't ever quite sure why he's missing his taters, but he bakes plenty more. Farmer Billy Bob makes sure anybody he meets will have a taste of his delicious, famous baked taters.

On a side note, did anybody ever read any of the Dragonlance Chronicles? I remember the burning of an inn of one Otik and his famous spiced dish. ;)

23 minutes ago, Telanir said:

as far as evil goes he couldn't hurt a spoon

doesn't he hurt the dirt though everytime he smacks it with a dull wooden hoe to till the ground so he can plant potatoes? 

8 minutes ago, 1_Language_1 said:

doesn't he hurt the dirt though everytime he smacks it with a dull wooden hoe to till the ground so he can plant potatoes? 

Billy has a deep gratitude and respect for the earth. He nourishes the soil that nourishes him in return…participating in that cycle of life is an honor!