A Tournament in the Tundra (PVP Tourny)

Trekwars

image0.jpg

[!] A white goose can be seen flying across the lands of Almaris, dropping a missive wherever it may land as it seeks to spread word as far as possible. A number of specially addressed invitations would be sent to royals and leaders of respected groups and nations.

Spoiler

Grand King Levian'Tol Grandaxe,  @Willstertheking2

Sohaer Kolvar Uradir, @Iverach

His Royal Majesty Heinrik II, @Rudi

Their Royal Majesties Georg I and Johanna I, @MadOne @Axelu

His Lordship, the Interrex of Luciensburg Bernard de Salier,

@Neckbeardicus Prime, Riblord of Aesterwald

High Prince Evar’tir Oranor, @Bhased 

Matriach Li Xiuying, @Kemobrown

His Imperial Majesty, John VIII, @KosherZombie

Archdruid of the Father Circle -- Spring Raithean, @WestCarolina

High Prince Vulnir Syllar, @6xdestroyer

“Lliran, the time has come, as it always does, for a show of strength to be held. I’ll keep this short since I know many have limited literacy skills. A tournament will be held within the Fennic Remnants to decide a champion of combat. As I imagine I’m sure many reading this have participated in similar events, this one like many others will be fists only with no armor advantages. I call to the sellswords and bandits, the guards and soldiers of Almaris, to come and prove their strength for honor, glory, and a two hundred mina prize.”

- Arevthor Tathvir

[!] Accompanying the missive is a number of extra sheets to be used for an application into the tournament itself.

OOC: Tourney will be held on 7/8/21, starting around 8 pm EST or once enough participants are gathered, Applications will be closed at 6pm EST to give organization time

Application Link: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL2VlMwxiIAJnC45ZlMGTx0UlvPX7nRCiCJ5qu6YD3P3l8GQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by Trekwars

A grumpy bear glances down at the invitation she just received. Not much sticks with her other than the invite to spar, such bringing a smile to the Bruin's crimson-inked cheeks.