A Union of Kindred Spirits

Azie

"OH MY! What a joyous occasion for my dearest Phili... She has come such a long way and has proved our family name to be good. Joseph d'Azor is such a lovely man as well, and I am astounded to be part of such a perfect family." Maude Fitzpeter then began to write a heart-felt letter to her sister in congratulations, and began to cry tears of joy. She ran around the palace with the invitations, yelling out that her sister was to be wed. 

Joseph d'Azor smiles as he helps deliver the Invitations to doorsteps around the Empire with couriers carrying many more across the land "Ahhh What a joyous celebration this will be, perhaps the biggest wedding in recent Imperial History?" He quipped questioningly to his family as they worked to hand them out.  

Diana d’Azor would squeal as she opened the missive, showing her own family of the news. “Ah look my dears, my twin is finally having a wedding!  I cannot WAIT to attend- as you know, I adore Philippa greatly.” She would say as she would go to hang the missive in her room. “May their union be blissful and everlasting.”

@Josef_Rippelberg 

@CharmingCavalier

Wilhelm sees the missive from an exotic island on an ocean somewhere “Oh, look at this!” He shows the paper off to surrounding familiar faces

"Well well, Joseph. Finally found someone to spend your life with." The Knight smiled. "I'm happy for you two."

Rosaline d’azor would receive the letter, smiling upon reading, feeling great happiness, she’d shout a single word “Finally” she’d utter to herself, then getting up from her chair running off to show it to those within her home 

Bo Jam watched as many received their letters, a smile growing upon his face as he watched those around him find a similar smile atop their own. After a moment of ponder the young hillbilly took a long sip from the mason jar within his grasp before shouting, "Yeeeeeeeeehooooooooo, ain't notin like a smile." While looking to the blue sky above, Bo took a rather deep breath in, "There be love en this air!"

A courier approached the Countess Dobrov with some hesitance, but eventually did she receive the invitation. Alexandra took a long sip of her orange juice (in a wine glass) before shouting at the top of her lungs. “FAMILY! SISTERS! DMITRI! We have been invited to the Secretary of War’s wedding!” 

Without further to do, she rushed off to prepare each and every one of her sisters (Milena, Nikita, Reece, Ostrovina, Reza, Nastasya, Eugenia, Caelan, Fyodora, and Mardon). 

@Cepheid @Tigergiri @RaindropsKeepFalling@Hephaestus @Tiresiam@doreebear@Axelu@Caranthir_@Endovelicus @edelos @Publius

Edited by Eryane

Amelia Margaret squeals outright at the invitation- flinging her hands into the air. “Oh what joy! The little love birds finally build their nest!” 

With that, the young princess darted of in search of a new dress to wear for such an important event.

Antonius had received his special invitation, finding the auspicious news most amicable, he would proceed then to make some preparations to attend both the ceremony and the reception. "Good tidings they bring to the land, a memorable affair this one will be."

1 hour ago, Eryane said:

A courier approached the Countess Dobrov with some hesitance, but eventually did she receive the invitation. Alexandra took a long sip of her orange juice (in a wine glass) before shouting at the top of her lungs. “FAMILY! SISTERS! DMITRI! We have been invited to the Secretary of War’s wedding!” 

Without further to do, she rushed off to prepare each and every one of her sisters (Milena, Nikita, Reece, Ostrovina, Reza, Nastasya, Eugenia, Caelan, Fyodora, and Mardon). 

@Cepheid @Tigergiri @RaindropsKeepFalling@Hephaestus @Tiresiam@doreebear@Axelu@Caranthir_@Endovelicus @edelos @Publius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPtOw7W0mUQ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

image0.jpg?width=307&height=515

GILDED icons girdle 'round the tapestries of one Crow's bedchambers; a sacerdotal beacon and tonic of piety athwart a squalid hamlet, whose bannermen and townsfolk deigned not even exchange amongst themselves, the name of the bounty; well-regarded once, in some trivial, distant reverie. From glen to glen, preceded only e'er by the virulent decline at either end of her maw, pellucid and cadaverous by reason of the nigh rapt Sun, crossed the countenance of one bulky ronyon of a Carrion's countenance, an onslaught of dimples manifold; tissues and pores folded o'er the other, textile by textile, betoken of a tangibly waxing grimace.

"I do loathe weddings so, sister."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Katya would screech upon seeing the cute invitations being sent out! "These are perfect! I absolutely cannot wait!! Oh my gosh, what will I wear!? I have to go gown shopping! I wonder what you will wear too.. I will have to get you a new collar to match my dress!" She'd exclaim as she massaged the little paws of the pug in her lap. The pug would look up to her words offering a soft grunt through his wrinkles in response. "I agree.. we will have to see what my sisters will be wearing so we can match them too." She'd look up out the high window from the second floor of the d'Azor manor with a happy sigh. "I can already hear the wedding march begin to play! They will absolutely be the most wonderful couple in all of Providence. Joseph could not have chosen a better, kinder, more caring, loving, and beautiful woman in all of Almaris." 

Alexander Antler would open the letter and would read it right after that he would go upstairs in the Antler Estate and shout: "Erwin Fredrick Lacazette  Alp Karl  Valora, we have a wedding to attend!"