Summons: Krawn z. Leon

Totalitarianism_

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

RJb0GBBOUgFB2dyRsSFE48bevs20PLhFBd2dKqiqxRwPijyMWt3ihF7dieo6hCgua3YiXtV17Di_3EnqsGG_w0XTLB8CbrrYWLZ8qxYZ9UZ1iRKuwfisGwIturjZV41im2ewMZOL

KRUZAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 32nd of Tov and Yermey, 381 ES by the Crown and represented by Royal Jurist Casimir Colborn,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Leon to appear before it and answer the following charges:

402.01: The crime of intentionally killing another shall constitute a severe offence.

416.071: The crime of harming or attempting to bring harm, or kidnapping or attempting to kidnap, the Crown or the royal family shall constitute a treasonous offence.

Arisen from these circumstances:

During the joust of the debutante of Princess Petra when a bolt impales into the back of Lord Speaker Igor Kort. Given his close proximity to the Princess, Royal Detective Reinhardt Barclay asserts that the Accused attempted to assassinate the Princess; not the Lord Speaker. The Lord Speaker died from his injuries.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Mister Casimir Colborn

Total#3263

Leon lies in his cell with one good leg and an amused smile on his face as he awaits the trial "This will be fun..."

Abraham runs over his witness testimoney several times, knowing that his account of the story was accurate and true. He takes off his sling, and sets down the decoy arm that he had been hiding in his sleeve. Today has made him realize that it was okay to accept his loss at Valwyck. "If that man walks free, I will see him die, even if it ends in my death."