The Fellowship of Orc and Men

ThatDutchFellow

THE FELLOWSHIP OF ORC AND MEN 

SDp1GZWZ_q8CjiSPgd4A3iU6VQuO-x7wZEtLADVj

tdCcCvEJrib1XNQtVvbNRhfmrZ66x16VyESn3LdFDoKJh30lrM50mSDXKBEZMloebZ0ZEctakHSIyULBIF2H6U127RQKh2I-pNCaTy-GjksIfYctwt_qX62X00wOu1ljLkycyQiR

[!] Goblin couriers can be seen making their way into Norlandic lands; carrying a missive which is then nailed to their varying notice boards.... all of the Norlandic leadership receive a letter with a copy themselves of the missive. It promptly reads:

"To all calling the Norlandic realm home, we the sons and daughters of Krug hereby request audience with the King and his council for we wish to rekindle the friendship Orc and Norlandic Humanity once shared  in the form of a Alliance; one where we might come to eachothers' aid when foreign nations stand against us and where we might revel and celebrate eachothers' culture and achievements."

SDp1GZWZ_q8CjiSPgd4A3iU6VQuO-x7wZEtLADVj

[!] The Missive is promptly signed

Kor'garr the Clanless, Rex of Krugmar

2021-05-27_Korgarr_Dom_Signature.png

Al-Uk'Lur Wargoth of Clan Lur, Dominus of Krugmar

aluksig.png

Jiangu'lak stood at the center of Krugmar, watching the hoard of gobo's run out to norland to deliver letters. In passing he'd read over one quickly before sending the worker on his way with a nod "Hozh to peep dat peaze am nub zo far outa reech." He'd smile gently 

A mighty Huntsgoth skulks around the icy forests of Norland. taking note of all the prey that filled the wood, thinking of future hunts that could take place!

Vane takes the missive, folding it in half, taking a deep breath before speaking to himself "It has been a tough year, although I am glad that our friends in Krugmar are still as close as ever, I would be honored to host this Rex and his people to reform our alliance." Vane then calls his Chambaerlain "Get out the good stationary, I need to get a letter sent!"