THE DUCAL UNION

"The men that have been given the most by His Majesty in recent years bite the hand that feeds... strange indeed." A graying Albrecht remarked as he read the document.

8 minutes ago, kipps said:

"The men that have been given the most by His Majesty in recent years bite the hand that feeds... strange indeed." A graying Albrecht remarked as he read the document.

Rickard Bobby remembers House Barclay being fed quite a lot... Regardless, he bows in head in prayer as His Majesty's hand feeds him. 

"Dear Lord Baby Horen, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Papej Jans, Vidaus Fried Chicken, and the always delicious Hyspian Tacos. I just want to take the time to say thank you for  my family: my two beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Valwyck Ranger,  or VR as we call him. And, of course, my red hot smokin' wife Carely, who is a stone cold fox, who if you would rate her ass on 100, it would easily be a 94. I also want to thank you for my best friend and teammate, Kal Jr, who's got my back no matter what...Dear Lord Baby Horen, we also thank you for my wife's father Chip. We hope that you can use your Baby Horen powers to heal him and his horrible leg. It smells terrible and the dogs are always botherin' with it."

9 minutes ago, hippo said:

he bows in head in prayer as His Majesty's hand feeds him. 

Borsa King puts on his paper crown and grabs a spoon "Here comes the speakership, mouth wide open!" he said melodically as the spoon neared!

Spoiler

unknown.png

Henry Bishop reads the missive from his home within the Duchy of Reinmar, unsure of what to think of the missive. "Knowing how vassal politics play out, Ich am certain there ist going to be some tensions that are caused because of this. Nicht sure between who exactly, but Ich am sure it ist coming."

5 minutes ago, kipps said:

Borsa King puts on his paper crown and grabs a spoon "Here comes the speakership, mouth wide open!" he said melodically as the spoon neared!

"My head's all tied up.... Like a pretzel! I've got a pretzel in my head!" Rickard Bobby cried, as he reminisced Duke Reinmar's sudden elation to Treasurer, the failed 2-year Barclay administration, and a century of consecutive Barclay marshals. 

9 hours ago, hippo said:

"My head's all tied up.... Like a pretzel! I've got a pretzel in my head!" Rickard Bobby cried, as he reminisced Duke Reinmar's sudden elation to Treasurer, the failed 2-year Barclay administration, and a century of consecutive Barclay marshals. 

Duke Reinmar remembers single handedly handling the royal treasury for a good few years before becoming Royal Treasurer. He'd also recall how he was the only one willing to do such at the time as well. He'd then shrug after reading the missive to go back to his work.

3 hours ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Duke Reinmar remembers single handedly handling the royal treasury for a good few years before becoming Royal Treasurer. He'd also recall how he was the only one willing to do such at the time as well. He'd then shrug after reading the missive to go back to his work.

Jan Otto Kortrevich wonders when the Silver Krawns are getting restocked.

He sighs, watching his stockpile of un-redeemable silvers grow and grow!

3 hours ago, Luminaire said:

Jan Otto Kortrevich wonders when the Silver Krawns are getting restocked.

He sighs, watching his stockpile of un-redeemable silvers grow and grow!

Erich Erwin Barclay can count a good 40 Silvern Krawns in stock and about twice that in Golds, thus seeing now reason to restock the lower-value Krawns.