AN OPEN LETTER TO D'AZOR

A young woman gripped tight to that public letter, a leg kicking over the other as she sat quietly within her home. "No one listens. ." Whispers the Vimmark-Roussard, head shaking left to right in dissapointment. "'E's really a dead man walkin'."

Within the White Walls of Halstaig, Woodes O'Rourke moves along the walls checking on the recently arrived Adunian immigrants that camped within. He stopped before a group of men and passed out cigars "Stay on your toes lads." A older white haired Adunian with a sprawling mustache smirked between cracked yellow teeth as he took the cigar. "Dis langers need tah worrah, for Tiocfaidh ár lá." Woodes nodded clapping the aged Adunian on the shoulder. "Tiocfaidh ár lá." He echoed his gaze look skyward to the heavens.

Edited by scorce1799

"Ay! I vas' at zat' vedding'. . ." Akello Cenobia had made clear to a tenant of Halstaig that joined him on the fields for the day  "And ja', my comment on ze' d'Azors holds true." He bluntly stated as he continued his work with the tenant.

A certain prince, his big mace having struck down one foe that day already, seeks to make the guilty party the victims of his next bonking.

As he worked on one of the ships, Cillian O'Rourke read the missive that was handed to him by one of the ships mates. "Disappointments to their name and their country." he whispered to himself. Folding the missive and stowing it away, he glances back up to the deck. "Oi! Keep tight and heave to, I want 'er ready to make sail within a moment's notice!" he barks out, watching the sailors begin to scurry around the deck. He frowns as he takes his place next to the helm, an uneasy feeling crawling up his back.

"Death ist all around, only a matter 'f time before ve are vithin reach" An old friend simply stated while peering over a few letters that lay across his desk.

A decrepit old Raevir in filthy robes scowls deeply as he reads the missive, twirling his graying beard, the cogs of his mind slowly calculating the most opportune time to return to Providence.

Iduna Anne sat within her chambers as a copy of the letter found its way into her grasp. Letting out a shaky sigh as she'd already fell into her own state of lament at the many deaths and disapearances multiplying as the days went by. "The reaper seems to never rest.." The Adunian hissed with furrowed brows.

Edited by Itz_Cookie

When Geoff Turgon read this letter, his entire spirit falters. This man that he worked alongside, befriended, rose through the ranks with. This man that he fought and squabbled with. This man that he loves like a brother. Anton was in such pain, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Geoff wished that it ended better the last time they spoke. Quietly, Geoff started preparing notes should he need them - praying that the powers-at-be do the right thing.

"Anton, I hope to see you soon." He folded up the letter and tucked it away in his desk. 

Maisie d'Arkent sat by a warm fire as she read this letter - provided by a courtier - as her face contorted and twisted downward. Her mind flashing to the youth she had known, the d'Azor children. Especially the new mother, Diana. Someone who she believed had looked up to her. Did Diana have anything to do with it? Did she influence a murder by simply being a mother figure? 

Signing the lorraine for the lost Adeline.

Jane Rourke-Hartcold cried for the lives ended, for the hearts that were filled with pain and fear. Her own heart ached. She hugged her children close, making sure each one knew she loved them, no matter what.

But then, Jane's heart hoped. She hoped her family would be stronger after this. She hoped nothing like this would ever happen again. And finally, she hoped justice would seek out those that had brought so much pain upon her family. She would not fear, she would prepare. For that was the O'Rourke way. 

“Oh..”  Wilhelm remarked from his boat somewhere “At least it is not us this time!” He said with a faint snicker, tossing the paper into the ocean.

That Draskovic peered over the missive, a slight frowning. "At least she was an honest girl, that one." He'd begin. "Such I can respect." At that, he'd place the missive on an ornate desk, along with the other papers sprawled about, wet ink drying. 

Somewhere on the other side of Oren sat a young Raev, pale fingers clasped, and such held at his chin. "Vile." He'd sound, such an utterance coming from his lower jowls with a layer of rasp. "Those who reek of guilt shall face reckoning."

Father Francis paces back and forth within the Basilica. His feet gently hitting the floors. He stops and decides to slip into a pew and pray.

"The Lord ruleth me, I’ll not want. He makes me down to lie, in pastures green: He leadeth me, the quiet waters by. For though I should walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. Thy rod and Thy staff, they hath been a comfort to me."