AN OPEN LETTER TO D'AZOR

Amelia Leslie would be sitting in the hospital of Providence, recovering from a vicious orcs attack when the missive was delivered to the hospitals doorsteps. A passing nurse was reading through it when she inquired as to what it was. The nurse frowned, handing the missive to Amelia. As she read over the words, Amelia's face would loss all color. With shaking hands she handed the missive back to the nurse. "I wish to be alone" she stated softly. The nurse would leave, and with that Amelia would cry silently with the grief of the possible demise of such a young woman. A woman she had seen not so long ago. 

Edited by SapphirePool

The only remaining, ever so lonely ein Ariskiy upheld a gaze of awe at the intensity of the missive.

"Familia Dena Da", slipped his lips, the survivor's hands caressing the gentle surface of the letter, "Injustice comes to the Erudite at the bottom. As did my Father, now do families of yore."

"Nire otoitzak hildakoarengana doaz oinez."

"My prayers go to the dead man walking."

Edited by Nouveau-Chapeau

Octavia de Sarkozy would read the paper as she walked in the streets of Providence. The girl would start to run as her left hand flew to cover her mouth. She soon arrived at her sister’s residence. “Helena, you would not believe this…” She said, pushing the paper into her sister’s hand.

@annanicole__

9 minutes ago, AWildJay said:

Octavia de Sarkozy would read the paper as she walked in the streets of Providence. The girl would start to run as her left hand flew to cover her mouth. She soon arrived at her sister’s residence. “Helena, you would not believe this…” She said, pushing the paper into her sister’s hand.

@annanicole__

Helena tilts her head at her sister Oct what on earth are you going on about” The Sarkozy started to chuckle as her eyes went down the paper.”Damn, I really did miss a **** show. I guess I’m glad to be alive. I knew those d’Azors were too good.” Helena wrapped her arm around her sisters “come let's go tell papa.”

@AWildJay @Qizu

"If this is true, our Arch-Chancellor seemingly forgot his common origins," spoke Anne to her husband in the privacy of their home. @MrChenn

On 7/14/2021 at 4:48 AM, Melpomenne said:

A young woman gripped tight to that public letter, a leg kicking over the other as she sat quietly within her home. "No one listens. ." Whispers the Vimmark-Roussard, head shaking left to right in dissapointment. "'E's really a dead man walkin'."

"Who the nether are vy?" asked Leopoldine Vimmark-Roussard the other supposed Roussard.