THE ALBAN DECREE

Rudi

THE

ALBAN DECREE

UFbfXSGCukWCw4C4mZxcPqncStJzVMeWkBzNwqMytZeF0XkzO2AXaLoRhZOQGneQoygEgabXRMprYS5VZW3Cellrt6VGiC3ieFwMVQqkSpzPnqpkXQtOTm0f0i24KozkRHIv_n7E

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by

THE CROWN

On this 21st  day of Joma and Umund of 381ES

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

It has been twenty-four years since the Line of Succession (Naumariav: Koengraek) was amended to remove his Highness, Prinzen Nikolas Stefan Barbanov-Bihar, Duke of Alban, in light of his long-standing absence from the Kongzem. Without a return of the line of Alban to the Kongzem during these twenty-four years, the Crown thus sees fit to formally revoke the Duchy of Alban from Prinzen Nikolas and all titles and claims of his spouses and descendants pertaining to the Kongzem.

The Duchy of Alban shall henceforth return to the Crown, to be dispensed at the pleasure of his Majesty Koeng Heinrik II.

It cherishes the crown that the efforts of a singular individual of the banished line of Nataliya Reza, has made his majesty welcome Gwynevere Ameliya Kasparov, wedded Colborn, back Karosgrad for her sole effort to bring the Attenlund mission to a successful end and her intense efforts to bring glory to the Kongzem.

For that reason Gwynevere Ameliya Kasparov, wedded Colborn is to be recognized as a member of house Barbanov-Bihar.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty, Henrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of  Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin and Varna, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Essenstadt, Krepost, Kralta, Antioch, Kraken’s Watch and Lorentz, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

Albrecht turns to his carriage driver as they paused on a desolate road from Providence to Reinmar, he starts his rant about the Prince Nikolas of Alban "Haensers in court telling me, always in the Duma Hall Prince Niko ain’t bout this, Prince Niko ain’t bout that My prince a BD on ******* Heinrich and them. He, he they say that Prince don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE **** UP! Y'all Haensers ain’t know squat! All ya cousin lovers talk about Prince Niko ain’t no hitta Prince Niko ain’t this Prince Niko a fake SHUT THE **** UP Y'all don’t live with that Highness. Y'all know that Prince got caught with a crossbow Shootin' at big game and ****. Fella's been in hot water since fuckin, I don’t know when! Haensemen stop fuckin' playin' him like that his retinue savages out there If I catch another Haenseman talking sweet about Prince Niko I’m ******* beating they ass! I’m not ******* playing no more You know His Highness rolls with Ailred and them!" He ended furiously, stepping out the carriage to smoke a Barcston cigarette to calm down.

Spoiler